+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
I am the one on the same boat as yours. IQAS is telling a lie to you because one member here whose documents were delivered on 10th Jan has already received AOR. But I think delay is due to Easter holidays and when they will start working again we will get AOR soon. Please update accordingly.
amnashahid85, please Is your status update?

aninhabdl

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, I must say you are lucky. My documents reached IQAS on 28 Jan and I have not received any AOR yet. When I called them, they said they are still opening packages that received in December. No idea, how long I have to wait. Will it take 20 more weeks after they send AOR? Does some one have an answer? TIA
You must wait 90-100 days after delivered your documents. So, you should receive the AOR this week or up to half of the next month.

Franky123

Apr 15, 2019
What is AOR

My documents were received by IQAS on following dates
1. Dec 5th
2. Jan 6th

I got an email on 5th March that they have got my application
Again on 13th Apr i got an email, they got my all documents and now my status is showing in process

Anyone can help me go through this ...

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi, did they at least recognise it as post graduate certificate or diploma? You will get points for that too. Even if it's not masters.
Nope. No mention of the Masters. Atleast WES wrote Masters from Non-recognized institute

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
What is AOR

My documents were received by IQAS on following dates
1. Dec 5th
2. Jan 6th

I got an email on 5th March that they have got my application
Again on 13th Apr i got an email, they got my all documents and now my status is showing in process

Anyone can help me go through this ...
So you received AoR1&2 (Acknowledgment of Receipt)

Reactions: Franky123

Dhveer

Jan 23, 2019
Hi All,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on 11th Jan,2019 but still date my status is showing submitted. Is there anyone else sailing in same boat. I e-mailed the IQAS and they responded that they people are opening application received in dec'18.
I too received same response. My documents are delivered in jan 1st week

Swagdaffy

Apr 1, 2019
Ouch!!!!! someone is angry....

Baseless, yes it can be a possibility. But irrelevant??? do u even know what the word irrelevant means??? Anyways.....

No, Iqas is not the only assessing body.. But yes, you chose IQAS and so you will have to wait as per the timelines given by IQAS. Guess what!!!! IQAS takes 20 weeks after AoR or status “In line for processing”. Did you know this? If you did, please wait.. If you didn't, then you are supposed to invest after knowing the timelines. And if the timeline is crossed, as suggested in the previous post you have option to raise a complaint with IQAS and get your issues addressed.

And not just IQAS every body releases its ECA report considering the draw date and CRS being main consideration. It's observed by many and hence an observation..

And lastly I would request you to google the meaning of the word opinion. Oh!!!! let me make it easier for you....

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

This reminds me of the word irrelevant.. So I will help you more.

Irrelevant - Not connected with or relevant to something.
The post was related to IQAS & ECA.. It was relevant.

Either your sense of understanding is not clear or maybe you are addictive to do things in a wrong way. And so you want to continue the same way.

And for your kind information, I am currently not eligible for the draw as I didn't attempt IELTS.

People who want to do things backdoor better not mention GOD in their post.. Coz no matter which GOD you believe in will not teach you do things backdoor.

I stand by my previous post and will not reply further related to this topic.

Peace out!!!!!!

You, my friend, are what we call Bad Belle where I come from meaning someone who wishes ill on others. The Effrontery to suggest that he should quit helping people get what is rightfully theirs is simply shocking, to say the least. This is an individual race and the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without colliding. Your argument as the other chap rightly pointed out is baseless, downright ignorant and ridiculous to say the least. A professional service that routinely extends completion time and changes status to prevent one from asking for a refund is not a service that puts the needs of applicants first. A word of advice, keep your fear mongering and sense of entitlement to yourself and prepare for your IELTS. Shouldn't be too hard seeing as you already got the writing part figured out.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
You, my friend, are what we call Bad Belle where I come from meaning someone who wishes ill on others. The Effrontery to suggest that he should quit helping people get what is rightfully theirs is simply shocking, to say the least. This is an individual race and the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without colliding. Your argument as the other chap rightly pointed out is baseless, downright ignorant and ridiculous to say the least. A professional service that routinely extends completion time and changes status to prevent one from asking for a refund is not a service that puts the needs of applicants first. A word of advice, keep your fear mongering and sense of entitlement to yourself and prepare for your IELTS. Shouldn't be too hard seeing as you already got the writing part figured out.
Read my reply.. It clearly states, it can be baseless. Ignorant?? To clarify, I mentioned the points I brought up are observations and I did not claim it to be a fact. So it can be a wrong observation, but not something out of ignorance. And about ridiculous... Its your way of looking into my perspective.

1. My suggestion was to stop doing something wrong. And that's where my main focus was.

2. Completion time is extended its obvious and same gets updated on their website.

But changing status not to refund is an observation. If you disrespect others observation and find it ridiculous. You cannot put in your observation to say they change status for refund. So should I consider your observation as ridiculous??

" A professional service that routinely extends completion time and changes status to prevent one from asking for a refund is not a service that puts the needs of applicants first. " - I agree to your statement, but this does not give you right to choose wrong way out...

Fear mongering (Hahahahah!!!) Did I really use scare tactics?? Anyways..... Thank you for observing my writing part...

I dont take advice from the people who encourage and defend others who do wrong.. Anyways thanks for your advice..

And lastly, all the points you made were already addressed apart from the allegations with no spine..

Feel free to reply with more bashing and sobbing...
You will be ignored..

Best of luck.. You now have chance to show your writing skills and insert al the words you learnt for IELTS.. Just like you did in you previous post... Fear mongering.. :D:D:p

Last edited:

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Can you be mature in your analysis? Is he forcing you to do anything?Guy keep your thoughts to yourself!

Lavish198

Apr 7, 2019
Time line :

Doc received as per Courier comp : 12 Dec 2018
AOR1 & 2 : March 6 2019
Final Review : March 19 2019
Fluctution : April 24 2019

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
hello guys,

Once again, for anyone currently in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete) can pm me the following info to help you get the ECA copy (atleast 2 weeks in advance).

I will need the link that has your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.

Cheers
Hi Amyth,

I have pm'd you the alpha numeric string. The status is in fluctuation mode. Can you please help with the same.

Thanks
MD