+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Your docs delivered on 3 March. So you should start counting from March 3 and not from the day you made the payment. You will receive AoR in the month of June. It is taking 90-100 days for AoR. Further it will take 40-50 days for you to receive ECA.

So you can expect your process to complete in July-Aug.
Hi Chief
My documents (application and transcripts) were delivered on 7th February, when can I expect AOR1&2 and ECA?

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hello everyone! Received hard copy of ECA report, my timeline is as follows:

Application Form Delivery: September 28, 2018
Academic Documents Delivery: October 3, 2018
AOR 1: November 6, 2018
AOR 2: November 8, 2018
Status changed from "In line for processing" to "Assessing" on February 6, 2019
Status changed to "Final Review" on March 8, 2019
Status changed to "Mailed" and received email intimation on March 28, 2019
Hard copy of ECA received on April 1, 2019

So it took 6 months from documents delivery to ECA receiving.

I did BS (4 years) and MS (2 years) degrees in Computer Science. Got the following equivalency:

- The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in computer science.
- The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Science degree with a focus in computer science

Thank you and good luck to everyone! May our Canadian dream comes true!
Can you please tell me from which institute you completed your bachelor's degree.

sankak

Feb 27, 2019
My courier delivered the docs to IQAS office on 2nd of Jan. I received the AOR1 on 2nd of April (exactly after 3 months). Status is now "Pending". Still did they did not confirm the receipt of educational certificates sent by the universities.

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
hello everyone,

I am a physician in pakistan and recently got my ECA done from IQAS. Now, my immigration consultant has informed my that cic is asking for verification by MCC (medical council of canada) for doctors. Is anyone aware of this? do i have to get another ECA done now?

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
hello everyone,

I am a physician in pakistan and recently got my ECA done from IQAS. Now, my immigration consultant has informed my that cic is asking for verification by MCC (medical council of canada) for doctors. Is anyone aware of this? do i have to get another ECA done now?
Yes you have to. MCC is the recognized body to undertake ECA for medical doctors

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
hello everyone,

Fire that consultant !!!! This is the first and most basic information. It is even thereon the IRCC/CIC website under which organisations you must use for ECA.

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
My courier delivered the docs to IQAS office on 2nd of Jan. I received the AOR1 on 2nd of April (exactly after 3 months). Status is now "Pending". Still did they did not confirm the receipt of educational certificates sent by the universities.
It means i will also get AOR1 around about 15 April.. a few days are left to progress my ECA status

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Hello guys,
My documents were also delivered to IQAS on January 2nd, but my status is still submitted.