+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS applciation form

aman20

Jan 8, 2019
I have done BTech and MBA from different universities.
I have queries regarding process of getting evaluation done from IQAS.

1.Do we have to get both bachelors degree and masters degree evaluated or only evaluation of Masters degree would suffice?
2.Can we collect the transcripts ourselves then send the same to IQAS for evaluation directly?
2.Can we collect the transcripts from university before filling the IQAS application form?
3.While collecting transcripts, is it mandatory to get the section B of IQAS form attested from both the universities for bachelors
and masters degree resp to be included with the transcripts.

I have given IELTS, now in process of collecting transcripts.
I have collected transcript for my bachelors degree but havn't filled the IQAS form yet.

It would be really great if I can get some help regarding the attestation of IQAS application form.

Regards,
Amandeep Singh

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Similar question. I received my BA and MA degree from two different institutes in India and both are UGC recognized with the MA awarding institute being an autonomous institution (leading one in it's field)
IQAS states that only the highest credential need be assessed but does not charge anything additional if I submit my BA for assessment too.
Can I submit only my master's? (It will be quicker as the BA is from a state university which takes its own time) The only concern I have is in case IQAS does not give master's equivalency to my MA then I am stuck with only one valid degree and lose points.
My MA is in HRM and industrial relations from the premier social sciences institute in India. I am doubtful if WES will assess it as master's equivalency and hopeful that IQAS will