+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to Pre-arrival services

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Each day that passes I am more confident that pre arrival means nothing!!!! 7 months passed from pre arrival reception but not PPR!!
My time line (spouse sponsorship) ->
Apply: sept 20, 2017
Medicals: Nov 19, 2017
Started processing application by embassy: Jan 28, 2018
Pre-arrival letter: May 2, 2018
DM: May 7, 2018

Offcourse we are very happy!,
Good luck to everybody who are in the proccess, be patient! It worht it!
Hola! To which province are you going?

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi every one
I have a question guys
Does pre arrival means eligibility passed? I have recieved pre arrival email about 2months ago but we contacted MP and she said eligibility is under reviewing so im confused if mp is worng or pre arrival doesn't mean eligibility is passed?!!
For most cases, it does mean that you are eligible but they just need to finish doing the background check or something. At our pre-arrival centre we have helped almost 1,000 future PRs and I have only seen ONE case where they did not get PR after having received the pre-arrival letter. It was because IRCC found out they had not disclosed information regarding the place of residence of the spouse.

There's also the issue of the changes in the medical eligibility criteria. I read on another forum that someone spoke to an IRCC agent and he (or she) confirmed that the changes implied delays in the processing of a large proportion of applications.

I have seen a flood of PPRs among the people I help, so I'm assuming most people who were delayed will receive theirs in the near future.

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
For most cases, it does mean that you are eligible but they just need to finish doing the background check or something. At our pre-arrival centre we have helped almost 1,000 future PRs and I have only seen ONE case where they did not get PR after having received the pre-arrival letter. It was because IRCC found out they had not disclosed information regarding the place of residence of the spouse.

There's also the issue of the changes in the medical eligibility criteria. I read on another forum that someone spoke to an IRCC agent and he (or she) confirmed that the changes implied delays in the processing of a large proportion of applications.

I have seen a flood of PPRs among the people I help, so I'm assuming most people who were delayed will receive theirs in the near future.

Why do they reduce the delays???!!! We are paying taxes and without any benefits. We pay for health insurance and renewing visas. Today I have paid 600$ for renewing my visa and my wife's visa. Also we are deprived of other benefits and the funny issue is that anti-immigration parties have won the votes in Ontario and will win in Quebec a few months later!!!

Mrdi-khsta

Apr 28, 2018

thanks for your help.. I was concerned if it's normal this delay because some people got dm or ppr just after they got pre arrival but mine is more then 2months.
Mp also said the responsible office is currenctly reviewing the application and document submitted to determine if the sponsored person meets the eligibility requirements.
The criminal verification have not been initiated and the security verification have not been initiated..
I did medical on feb2018 and got pre arrival after that but not something else till now.so i'm very frustrated now cuz of my application have been taken about 14months

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
thanks for your help.. I was concerned if it's normal this delay because some people got dm or ppr just after they got pre arrival but mine is more then 2months.
Mp also said the responsible office is currenctly reviewing the application and document submitted to determine if the sponsored person meets the eligibility requirements.
The criminal verification have not been initiated and the security verification have not been initiated..
I did medical on feb2018 and got pre arrival after that but not something else till now.so i'm very frustrated now cuz of my application have been taken about 14months
I hope everyting will go just fine. If anything changes (e.g. request more documents or an interview), let me know. Fingers crossed that you will get PPR anytime now.

htpt

Nov 6, 2017
Hey all,

My partner received this Pre-Arrival Letter at the same time, they were RE-requesting a police check from China that was delayed in obtaining. Medicals are passed (months ago) and the 'review of additional documents' have been changed from "we need additional..." to "we do NOT need..."
Interview not performed yet though...

I hope this is good news (after we submit the PCC).

kailu

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
19/01/2018
File Transfer...
12-02-2018
Med's Request
05-02-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2018
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
11-06-2018
Each day that passes I am more confident that pre arrival means nothing!!!! 7 months passed from pre arrival reception but not PPR!!
My passport request only went to my email. There was nothing in cic or ecas saying they sent PPR. I assume you guys check your email anyway, but you won't get "there has been an update" email.

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
My passport request only went to my email. There was nothing in cic or ecas saying they sent PPR. I assume you guys check your email anyway, but you won't get "there has been an update" email.
You will received an email again from CIC after 8 days and it will be a good news!