+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investment Banking Back Office Analyst NOC Code

Yanis1992

Oct 29, 2022
Hi guys,
Could you please share if noc 1114 worked well in any of your applications? I am in the IB Back office as well and struggling to decide NOC related to my exp.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

b11ng

Apr 1, 2024
Hi All,

I have worked with Financial institution and Investment banks in Reconciliations, FX and dealing. I am struggling to find appropriate NOC code. Could anyone please help me? I am not sure if code 0122 goes well with my responsibilities.

Role and responsibilities: (4 years exp)
Dealing :
1. Trade processing - Subscriptions, redemptions , Switches and transfers after appropriate AML checks
Reconciliations:
1. Responsible for cash, stock and Trade reconciliation across different accounts and different set of products
2. Conduct reconciliation and integrity checks
3. Liaising with counterparties across regions
4. Interaction with business analysis group and technology in testing and delivering of new reconciliations
5. Daily swift monitoring
FX:
1. I was working as an intermediary between the front/middle office and counterpaty
2. Trades which do not get settled at value date Either due to Being unconfirmed with the client or those that have discrepancies till value date
appear as post settlement breaks, for which I was liasing with the counterparty and our MO for getting them resolved
3. I was working on client money segregation and Bistro FOBO reconciliation
4. On swift reconciliation application, I reconcile the Incoming and Outgoing confirmations
5. I had to investigate all missing and unmatched MT300 confirmations, liasing with the counterparty and our FO and MO to resolve discrepancy
6. I had to investigate all unmatched/ alleged trades on CLS.
any update on this on what NOC CODE?