+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inquiry

thommi2010

Apr 8, 2013
Hi,friends,
I am a new member in this forum,I want to share an urgent matter with the experienced seniors....I applied for permanent residence visa-m1-1 on 19th march 2010.I received MR on 8th nov2012 and did medicals on 28th nov.Pass ports submitted on 31dec.2012.
my wife was working in New Zealand during 2007-2008.when we applied for permanent residence we sent a consent diclosure form to New Zealand for giving PCC to CHC.but we did not attach the form in the application package for collecting PCC by CIC.Now CHC sent a letter to me mentioning that to submit a recent PCC from New Zealand.They have given 45 days to submit the same.But the problem is that They will accept only the PCC collected by CIC.What can I do now?will they accept the forms now and collect PCC?is there any other option? please help me by giving your valuable suggestion......and a solution...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If I understand your post correctly, you sent the Consent to Disclosure of Information to the police in New Zealand?

That was incorrect, it should have been included with your application and CIC would have sent it off. Print out the Consent to Disclosure of Information, get your wife to fill it out, scan it along with a copy of her ID and email to CIC.

thommi2010

Apr 8, 2013
canuck_in_uk said:
If I understand your post correctly, you sent the Consent to Disclosure of Information to the police in New Zealand?

That was incorrect, it should have been included with your application and CIC would have sent it off. Print out the Consent to Disclosure of Information, get your wife to fill it out, scan it along with a copy of her ID and email to CIC.
Thanks canuck for the fast reply....