05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Has anyone actually asked if it is good or bad to not receive the "client history update" form?
Inlandappl I also haven't received that. Someone that applied late July did get one but I did not. I begin to wonder if this is actually good or bad. A lot of members tell me it is neither good or bad to not get it but I can't help but still wonder. Hmm... ::)
its up to the officer who works with ur file. some are asked for, some are not. some are asked for updates before AIP, some - after AIP.
i wasnt asked for any updates.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Thanks Mark_anna for your reply!

inlandappl

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
I'm sure it' not bad Love_Young if we still haven't received the client update form. maybe we will , maybe we will not, i don't think is bad....well who knows? but I'm just being positive here....for example I heard about people having to re do the medicals and people that didn't. It seems that there isn't a fixed process for everybody and in a way it makes everything possible and in a way a bit more confusing...

lovealife

Feb 25, 2011
Good day to ya all

Here is the situation :

1.Dont have status.
2.Exclusion order (for 1 year)
3.waiting on an inland sponsorship app. since Augest 2009 it was transfered to the Etobicoke office in March 2010 !!
4.Still waiting !!!

WHAT A MESS !! :'(

Any ideas on what will happen if the app is approved with regards to the exclusion order?

Please feel free to comment on the situation and please let me know your experiance if you were/are in a similiar situation

Thanks in advance

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. I figured I could post my update even though it hasn't been updated on E-cas.. I received a letter from the Vegreville office 2 days ago stating that my application for residency has (finally) been processed and that I just need to wait from my local office (charlottetown, pei) to contact me and to have my $490 paid!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
joce288 said:
Hello everyone. I figured I could post my update even though it hasn't been updated on E-cas.. I received a letter from the Vegreville office 2 days ago stating that my application for residency has (finally) been processed and that I just need to wait from my local office (charlottetown, pei) to contact me and to have my $490 paid!!
yey smells like landing! ;) Congrats Joce!!

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Hey Everyone

I need urgent advice please I dont know if some of you remember my situation here it is in breif :

-Wife denied visa at the airport we got married in Canada she doesnt have a status
-Filed an inland sponsorship app in August 2009
-Transfered to the local mississauga office in March 2010 without AIP
-Waiting and waiting and waiting !! nothing
-contacted my mp she told that it was at the etbicoke office in Toronto not mississauga (Ecas says its in mississauga) and that the file was sqeduled for reviewing in late april
-After a week or so my Ecas changed from mississauga to Etobicoke
-My wifes Ecas still says Mississauga !!!!!
-Sent requet for FOSS notes by fax about two weeks ago emailed the minister
-Preparing to send updates to the file and changing my rep

Today I got an email from the minister saying that my wife has an interview on march 16 at 8:00 am !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that shocked me and right now im on panic mood !!

Any advice>>>HELP PLEASE !

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congrats Material! Just keep calm, you have nothing to worry about since you're in a genuine relationship. Everything will be fine:).

BelieveinGod

Jan 23, 2011
Hi Material, do not worry - everything will be fine. The best advise is to pray, prepare and get all your evidence together. What we did was put everything in 2 binders with dividers/labels.

The officer was impressed and said she wished everyone was so prepared. One binder was all originals such as all our phone bills and other household bills. Our bank statements for the past year, benefits statements, beneficiary statement, ownership documents for our vehicle, receipts of furniture we bought together, dentist records showing our multiple visits together and much more.

The other binder was photocopies that she could keep for her file. And many, many photographs (which she didn't look at or keep). She started the process with interviewing me (sponsor) and after about 1/2 an hour said she didn't need to question us any longer that based on the documents and the questions so far she can see we were genuine.

We received our AIP and is now awaiting the decision made/landing interview which she said will take a couple of months.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BelieveinGod said:
We received our AIP and is now awaiting the decision made/landing interview which she said will take a couple of months.
Why does it take so long for them to make a decision after the interview?! If they see the relationship is genuine after all, they should approve it(give AIP) right away. :/

Good luck to you all, myself included! :p

BelieveinGod

Jan 23, 2011
We did receive AIP, but she advised they have to do the FBI clearance which will take a couple of months.

Yes, good luck to all of us.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BelieveinGod said:
We did receive AIP, but she advised they have to do the FBI clearance which will take a couple of months.

Yes, good luck to all of us.
ooooook! Thanks for the clarification!

Hang in there, you are almost done! :)