+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

R

robrod

Thank you, Kris!.

Yes, I'm currently finishing packing... big trip happening on a couple of days (meaning the fun I'm gonna have with our girl on that 4.5 hour flight to Mexico City)...
I hear ya loud and clear about getting the citizenship... I have made up my mind on applying for it because as someone (and yourself) pointed out on the threads, it saves a lot of hazards with the residency requirement for PRs...

Any big plans for tomorrow???.. Merry ho ho hos... We'll be attending mass at the big cathedral here and from there we'll go see the light show they have at a park and then dinner!.
Merry Xmas everyone!... and a Happy New Year!!!.
Rob.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
mimi23 said:
Guys it is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything may this christmas be so special that you never ever feel so lonely again and be sorrounded by loved ones throughout and may God bless you with all the happiness and success you deserve ,may the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you all lots of love, joy and happiness.MERRY CHRISTMAS.
love mimi23
Awww thats soooo sweet

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Congrates Djredeyes what a perfect christmas gift!

Thanks KiwiKris for your support, I have news :)

Congrats Robrod on getting your PR Card

Hello Love_young I see you are keeping everyones spirits up as usual. Bless your heart.

We have an interview date. We will be going in on Jan 11th.

I'm soo filled with emotion right now! Excited! Happy! a tad bit nervous, Anticipating the possibility of relief :) that part may sound wierd..It means I know we are not guarenteed good news but I am cautiosly optomistic that we can finally take a deep breath and say "it looks like everything is going to be ok"

Whoo! Gonna do something special for dinner tonight! :D

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Janadian said:
Congrates Djredeyes what a perfect christmas gift!

Thanks KiwiKris for your support, I have news :)

Congrats Robrod on getting your PR Card

Hello Love_young I see you are keeping everyones spirits up as usual. Bless your heart.

We have an interview date. We will be going in on Jan 11th.

I'm soo filled with emotion right now! Excited! Happy! a tad bit nervous, Anticipating the possibility of relief :) that part may sound wierd..It means I know we are not guarenteed good news but I am cautiosly optomistic that we can finally take a deep breath and say "it looks like everything is going to be ok"

Whoo! Gonna do something special for dinner tonight! :D
WOW WOW WOW!!!!! That is super great news!!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!!! :) Defintely a flood of emotions!! This could be PR!!! Then you would have no more worries all your waiting may be over!
Have a great celebration tonight!!! :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
Thank you, Kris!.

Yes, I'm currently finishing packing... big trip happening on a couple of days (meaning the fun I'm gonna have with our girl on that 4.5 hour flight to Mexico City)...

Any big plans for tomorrow???.. Merry ho ho hos... We'll be attending mass at the big cathedral here and from there we'll go see the light show they have at a park and then dinner!.
Merry Xmas everyone!... and a Happy New Year!!!.
Rob.

r
Rob, make sure to leave some room in your suitcases to bring some gifts back for your wife :)
There is something that is being played on the radio on Christmas eve that we are going to be listening too, just not sure what it is and it is on every year apparently.
I will also be calling family back home as it will be Christmas day for them! We still don't have a tree so wil get one tomorrow, been so busy with work and looking after the brother in laws dog who is only 13 months old and a bundle load of energy!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

R

robrod

Congrats, Janadian!... Perhaps like Kris says, you may be landed on that interview which is not that far away!!...

Thx for your advise, Kris!. Definitely will be bringing my wife a gift or 2 from Mex!.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
YAY YAY YAY Janadian. Omg I am so thrilled for you right now. When and how did you find out?
I know you are going to get good news I just know it. Plus you deserve it. And as stated before, it could be flat out PR.
Where will you be attending the interview at? I need to update the chart tonight. Woo go celebrate. :p

bobdit

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
21-01-2011
Congrats to Janadian and Djredeyes, what a great xmas gift!

Check e-cas today and got the following, so nervous because I am away from home and can not check my mail:

Code:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 9, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on December 16, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Yay bobdit that means you got AIP. Early Merry Christmas to you and your family. What a great gift to get.
Let us know when you get the letter. Did you apply for a OWP? Again huge congrats to you. Can't wait for my turn.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
congrats to all who got news and Janadian, happy for u that interview is so soon!

Merry Christmas to all!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congrats Bobdit!!! AIP for sure and you never know maybe your landing interview!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Bobdit.. it is a landing interview.. Because for confirmation of AIP they dont say.. A letter has been sent to you blah blah..

After AIP step, they only put .. A decision has been made and you will be contacted..

Its the final decision.. with a landing interview.. Congrats

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
QUOTE OF THE DAY (Thurs. Dec 23, 10)
"Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today." (This is one I need to learn how to do.)

INLAND WAITING ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Take this valuable time to learn another language or brush up on one. Most places are desperate for people that are bilingual and in some places they actually pay higher wages for translators. Now would be the perfect time to get a start on it. Imagine the job opportunities you could come across or be able to apply for one that you probably wouldn't have been qualified for before.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Wow wow janadian! Congrats ! You could be landed Jan 11 is about three weeks away! Do you know why your file was transferred?
Good luck !
Hoping for the best news!

bobdit

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
21-01-2011
thank you everyone for replying... So I asked my best friend to pick up the mail and read it for me the following is an excerpt, I hope I am interpreting it right that the interview is for PR..... please, please tell me it is....

It has been determined that you meet eligibility requirements for permanent residence status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you concerning your permanent residence status.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification documents to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time.
Big thanks to everyone for your support.