+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - Aug 2019 - Application transferred to Vancouver office

Jul 18, 2021
Did they say why it was transferred to a local office? Speaking from my experience, (since the same thing happened to me), this means that another officer will be reviewing your application again and they might ask for more information in the future. I will advice you to sit tight, since it might take a while for them to respond again, it did delay my application quite a bit.
If you have more questions, you can call CIC or submit a webform and maybe they can let you know why this happened.
No, nothing has been said, the last info was just letter of apllication been transfered to London Ontatio. I saw your case on "April 2021, Got Sponsorship approval (again)", what means again, that's means you as sponsor will be reviewed again and approved again? My sponsorship is actuelly already approved , that means my sonsorship will be reviewed again? and waiting for another approval?

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
No, nothing has been said, the last info was just letter of apllication been transfered to London Ontatio. I saw your case on "April 2021, Got Sponsorship approval (again)", what means again, that's means you as sponsor will be reviewed again and approved again? My sponsorship is actuelly already approved , that means my sonsorship will be reviewed again? and waiting for another approval?
Yes. In my case, the sponsor was approved and then the application got moved to a local office. Then after them asking for more documentation and taking ages, they approved the sponsor again (which leads me to believe that the application gets combed over from the beginning) and we finally got approved in principal for the principal applicant (AIP).
** and just to clarify: they have to approve the sponsor and the PA separately for you to be approved in principal, but I think it still doesn't dictate whether you get approved for permanent residency or not.