+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
I have seen some people get laid off due to covid - wrote to their province and they still kept their nomination. Really depends on what program and what province
Thanks Guys I got my Answer reading other forum and PNP ON PNP Website. PNP has 2 categories :

1) Employer job offer category

This requires you should be working full time

2) Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

Within this we have
  • Canadian Experience Class
And only requirement realted to job here is -

1) Must have 1 year of continuous experience in last 3 years
2) Must have legal status in canada

I think I am good here.. Will call them as well confirm.

Reactions: upon

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I read this on November 2020 AOR thread

"The agent was very nice and he straight up told me that we are not processing any other case streams except people who are in Canada be it CEC or FSW. He was like thee reason security and other steps are put on hold is that they expire and if they do, the file will have to started from scratch. He said and I quote the most important is Eligibility and you have passed that, So as soon as the pandemic simmers down all the files will be expedited. He said I am more than welcome to call again whenever I want to, But Until or Unless The pandemic simmers or the Vaccine passport is Introduced. All other files will be on Hold indefinitely . "

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-aor-join-here.708612/page-156

RIP our applications!

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
There is no such requirement generally for PNP. Every PNP is different and has different requirements. Many PNP has no attachment to any employment or employer whatsoever.
yes mine has no attachment with employment. Only requirement was to have 1 year of Canadian experience in last 3 years

Reactions: upon

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
I read this on November 2020 AOR thread

"The agent was very nice and he straight up told me that we are not processing any other case streams except people who are in Canada be it CEC or FSW. He was like thee reason security and other steps are put on hold is that they expire and if they do, the file will have to started from scratch. He said and I quote the most important is Eligibility and you have passed that, So as soon as the pandemic simmers down all the files will be expedited. He said I am more than welcome to call again whenever I want to, But Until or Unless The pandemic simmers or the Vaccine passport is Introduced. All other files will be on Hold indefinitely . "

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-aor-join-here.708612/page-156

RIP our applications!
Thats atleast some news. I am happy that agent told it so straightforward. Now we will not wait. I except no movement until end of this year.