PP Delivered-1-3-16
LANDED..........
15-3-2016
Some movement on my file today.

FSW Inland

ITA 18th Sep 2015
Applied and AOR 6th Nov 2015
Medical passed today 19th Nov 2015
Background check in progress as of today as well.
NO ECAS access yet.

Please update on the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

APL

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
jus landed at coutts-sweetgrass border today. everything went smoothly
both side officers were very nice and helpful
glad the journey is over now.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
sidhu7786 said:
congrats sidhu7786...! could you please share some more information about landing at the Coutts border... i live in Edmonton... so whenever it might come to land i would strongly consider that...

did you have a US visa? how long did it take for the process?

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
sidhu7786 said:
Congrats!!

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
HB.Agenda2 said:
congrats sidhu7786...! could you please share some more information about landing at the Coutts border... i live in Edmonton... so whenever it might come to land i would strongly consider that...

did you have a US visa? how long did it take for the process?
I did not had US visa. I live in medicine hat so was a 2.5 hr drive which turned into 4 hrs cos it was snowing so much.

I reached US border at 9am. the officer was nice asked me purpose.. I said landing at Canada. took my passport and asked me to park on left and come inside building where no one asked me anything and asked me to have a seat. 10 mins later an officer gave me refusal letter and explained how it doesn't affect my future entries. then he asked me to follow him outside. he started driving and I followed him until I reach U-Turn to Canada..

came to Canadian side and coincidently the officer at window was indian last name "virk" asked me couple questions if I had any drugs, booze, tobacco.. I said NO to all( 1 tip do not stop to buy anything at duty free... not worth it)
gave my passport back and told to come in building again..

came inside and same officer was at counter. he sent someone else to the window. asked me for COPR.. passport..refusal letter from US and my work permit..
had a seat and 5 mins later asked me to come sign COPR.. told me I am PR now and congratulated me.. I asked if I can shake his hand he complied.. smiles all around..

whole process took 25 mins from start at US border till getting out of Canadian side...

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
sidhu7786 said:
I did not had US visa. I live in medicine hat so was a 2.5 hr drive which turned into 4 hrs cos it was snowing so much.

I reached US border at 9am. the officer was nice asked me purpose.. I said landing at Canada. took my passport and asked me to park on left and come inside building where no one asked me anything and asked me to have a seat. 10 mins later an officer gave me refusal letter and explained how it doesn't affect my future entries. then he asked me to follow him outside. he started driving and I followed him until I reach U-Turn to Canada..

came to Canadian side and coincidently the officer at window was indian last name "virk" asked me couple questions if I had any drugs, booze, tobacco.. I said NO to all( 1 tip do not stop to buy anything at duty free... not worth it)
gave my passport back and told to come in building again..

came inside and same officer was at counter. he sent someone else to the window. asked me for COPR.. passport..refusal letter from US and my work permit..
had a seat and 5 mins later asked me to come sign COPR.. told me I am PR now and congratulated me.. I asked if I can shake his hand he complied.. smiles all around..

whole process took 25 mins from start at US border till getting out of Canadian side...
brilliant... sounds quite smooth.. compared to some unpleasant experiences people have posted regarding landing at Carway border...

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
An update on my application. Today MyCiC shows Application as approved and closed. Return tracker for PP from Ottawa has been activated. :D Should receive PP by tomorrow. If so, plan to complete landing procedures this weekend.
Anyone who did landing in Ontario? What is the best border crossing close to Toronto to do landing? Also please share your experiences. Many thanks in advance!

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has Ecas permanently been disabled for EE . It should not take so long for them to solve a technical issue.

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
JK546 said:
Has Ecas permanently been disabled for EE . It should not take so long for them to solve a technical issue.
I have to change my home/postal address. I was thinking to use ECAS to change the same but now how to do it?

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
jainad said:
I have to change my home/postal address. I was thinking to use ECAS to change the same but now how to do it?
Use Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) to change address.. It only takes 5 business days for them to process it.