+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND CEC: AOR in NOV or DEC (let's share our progress)

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Ontariolove said:
Hi, its Global Case Management System (GCMS) notes. These are notes CIC officers makes on you files each time they update or make changes to your application. It usually provides more details than what you would receive from MyCIC or ECAS (which no longer available btw).

You can order notes relating to your application by mail or online for $5.00. Processing times is about 30 days.

Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
I just applied the GCMS online, but I was not required to pay the fee ($5). Anything wrong? Thank you.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
ITA: dec 04,15
AOR: jan 29, 16
Medicals passed: Feb 04, 16

nothing major after that! not sure if i fall under this group! but i think it is a great idea tto keep a track of CEC inland!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
forbetterlife said:
I just applied the GCMS online, but I was not required to pay the fee ($5). Anything wrong? Thank you.
dont worry its actually free for inland.

Ontariolove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-5-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
So this morning I received my GCMS notes. Just a few things I want share. GCMS notes is a lengthy document, especially if you have been in Canada a while and had multiple change of status e.g. visitor-student-worker etc.

It might be helpful you start form the bottom of the notes because most likely that’s where you will find the most useful information. It would appear that within the same office your file will passed through the hands of several officers – I assume to verify and confirm data and reduce likelihood of error by any single officer.

The last note on my file (keep in mind my AOR is Dec-21-2015) is as follows:

***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERT R10 OF all police cert on application; following PC’s Canada RCMP and Jamaica. Criminality Decision Passed. Education Doc Canadian education on file; Credential reviewed; Canadian Institution recognized; Education consistent with claim. ECA report verified online on Agent’s website as 4 year Bachelor – Consistent with level of education claimed. AGE applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

I also noticed from the notes that the day after my application status changed from in progress to not needed that my file was transferred to Ottawa-central-intake for reason: workload redistribution.

It suggest that my security check is under review (at least from last update). One thing bothers my however is that there is no mentioned whether from their initial assessment if the work experience I claimed met there standards. That’s the only thing nagging me.

Everything else seems to check out fine.

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
Ontariolove said:
So this morning I received my GCMS notes. Just a few things I want share. GCMS notes is a lengthy document, especially if you have been in Canada a while and had multiple change of status e.g. visitor-student-worker etc.

It might be helpful you start form the bottom of the notes because most likely that’s where you will find the most useful information. It would appear that within the same office your file will passed through the hands of several officers – I assume to verify and confirm data and reduce likelihood of error by any single officer.

***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERT R10 OF all police cert on application; following PC’s Canada RCMP and Jamaica. Criminality Decision Passed. Education Doc Canadian education on file; Credential reviewed; Canadian Institution recognized; Education consistent with claim. ECA report verified online on Agent’s website as 4 year Bachelor – Consistent with level of education claimed. AGE applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

I also noticed from the notes that the day after my application status changed from in progress to not needed that my file was transferred to Ottawa-central-intake for reason: workload redistribution.

It suggest that my security check is under review (at least from last update). One thing bothers my however is that there is no mentioned whether from their initial assessment if the work experience I claimed met there standards. That’s the only thing nagging me.

Thanks for sharing that!

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
Ontariolove said:

Hi,

Since my AOR around the same date as yours and BG status around the same time, my application would also be at the same stage I guess.

I am also worried about work experience.

Thanks for sharing your notes

Best luck

Ontariolove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-5-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Noticed that October and early November CEC-inlanders are starting to get PR. So I guess some of us here will start getting ours by early April.

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontariolove said:

Got my GCMS notes earlier today and they are same updates as yours. I haven't even been asked to pay RPRF as yet, so I guess the wait will be at least till 4 months if not more.

AOR - Dec 25th

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontariolove said:
Noticed that October and early November CEC-inlanders are starting to get PR. So I guess some of us here will start getting ours by early April.
Hopefully soon... we r in cue now..
fingers crossed!!!

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
Category..........: CEC, Inland/NT PNP NOMINATED
ITA..................: OCT 23, 2015
App Submitted ..: Nov 14, 2015
AOR.............. ..: Nov 14, 2015
Med's Passed.... : Nov 20, 2015
additional doc requested: Nov 25,2015
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started
All possible Fee paid at the time of application submission.
Waiting for final desion......

barefoot_starz

Mar 9, 2016
Hi All.

Brand new here, but I've been lurking and watching for a while. Here's my timeline:

CEC Inland

AOR: December 14, 2015
Meds Passed: December 23, 2015
Background Check to In Progress: December 23, 2015
Info Request: January 18, 2015
Info Received: January 21, 2015
Background Check to Not Needed at This Time: February 5, 2015

Nothing since then.

Ontariolove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-5-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Any updates guys?

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nothing yet .... Waiting for some miracle for cec inland applicants!!!!

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
barefoot_starz said:
Hi All.

Brand new here, but I've been lurking and watching for a while. Here's my timeline:

CEC Inland

AOR: December 14, 2015
Meds Passed: December 23, 2015
Background Check to In Progress: December 23, 2015
Info Request: January 18, 2015
Info Received: January 21, 2015
Background Check to Not Needed at This Time: February 5, 2015

Nothing since then.
Welcome! Your timeline is very similar to mine. Good luck!