+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
oluwalisa said:
Yes I do and then it tells me they cannot connect my call and to try back later.
Finally. I called CIC and was told congratulations your processing is complete. this was completed Feb 17th 2017, your file has been sent t the local office in Etobicoke and you will be contacted within 7 weeks time frame.
I can't believe I heard those words right. Finalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy.

I submitted my application Dec 10th 2015.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
juve said:
Hey guys ,

how long does it usually take to hear back from them after the documents request ( more relationship proof )?? . we only received SA ( same date as the request)

Thanks in advance
I don't want to disappoint you, I've been waiting for 4 months since I sent all the proof and haven't received SA or AIP yet

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Okz said:
Yes, do include all these receipts as well. But they need something in common, for example the vehicle purchased from the bank account should be joint one, not just under your name. I included our facebook chat of over 220 pages... lol...but they need more ..
I know, they want more and some families prefers to keep things separately like us, I sent 990 pages of text messages LOL...How is your search ofr a lawyer going on?

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
oluwalisa said:
Finally. I called CIC and was told congratulations your processing is complete. this was completed Feb 17th 2017, your file has been sent t the local office in Etobicoke and you will be contacted within 7 weeks time frame.
I can't believe I heard those words right. Finalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy.

I submitted my application Dec 10th 2015.
Did u call then today morning? I am a dec 9th applicat I received my SA and AIP.... Still waiting

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Did u call then today morning? I am a dec 9th applicat I received my SA and AIP.... Still waiting
Yes I dd. After several weeks of not getting through on the phone. It took 50 mins before I was transferred to an agent.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
abrakadabra said:
I don't want to disappoint you, I've been waiting for 4 months since I sent all the proof and haven't received SA or AIP yet
oh wow really but I got SA on the same day as the request.

this is really frustrating .. :mad:

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Did u get AIP or SA? If yes when? Do u have OWP?
I only got SA. Jan 30th 2017
No AIP.
Email to go for medical Jan 27th and it was done Feb 7th
WP issued Jan 10th 2017 because it expired Feb 1st.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
oluwalisa said:
I only got SA. Jan 30th 2017
No AIP.
Email to go for medical Jan 27th and it was done Feb 7th
WP issued Jan 10th 2017 because it expired Feb 1st.
Seems like everything is same like mine I also got the Medicals on 27th

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
juve said:
Hey guys ,

how long does it usually take to hear back from them after the documents request ( more relationship proof )?? . we only received SA ( same date as the request)

Thanks in advance
Depend on When your application was submitted, They contacted me right after the deadline to submit the proves. so approx. 30 days. and if everything goes well then Hope for the DM on the way, which should also take not more than 60 days.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi All,

Aug 19th Applicant here. eCAS changed to DM on Saturday and recieved a DM letter in mycic today on 21st Febuary.
RCMP fingerprinting was requested on Jan 16th.

Do we know how much time it takes from DM to landing at Etobicoke office?

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
kapilhere said:
Hi All,

Aug 19th Applicant here. eCAS changed to DM on Saturday and recieved a DM letter in mycic today on 21st January.

Etobicoke takes around 6 weeks to issue a landing date.

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Seems like everything is same like mine I also got the Medicals on 27th
Call CIC, but first check Ecas. my status changed to DM. All the best. I am sure your process s concluded

dermire2012

Dec 27, 2016
kapilhere said:
Hi All,

Aug 19th Applicant here. eCAS changed to DM on Saturday and recieved a DM letter in mycic today on 21st January.

I got mine too!!!:) omg, maybe we will have same landing date and place??? LOL :) i heard 6 weeks.. another 1.5 months.. we are getting there! :)