AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
june1990 said:
hello! goodmorning everyone!
so after painful 14 months, we received our SA this morning, along with the letter that says my pr would be finalized in Calgary ( just have to wait for a week for the dates, as per my consultant) i checked ecas and it says there, decision made, and that they received my medical result too...
how long does cic usually e mail back for the dates to finalize the pr?
btw, id like to thank everyone here who've been so helpful :)
Yay!! Congrats!!! Calgary doesn't usually take too long! It will come from thier office

Update: I updated the spreadsheet with your news. Note that the letter you received saying your app would be finalized in Calgary is your Decision Made letter.
Is today the day your consultant received the letters? Only reason I ask, is it seems odd for a Sunday.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
june1990 said:
so after painful 14 months, we received our SA this morning, along with the letter that says my pr would be finalized in Calgary ( just have to wait for a week for the dates, as per my consultant) i checked ecas and it says there, decision made, and that they received my medical result too...
Congrats buddy!!!! U received the mail today? It's Sunday right? When did Ecas changed to decision made? So u never received AIP?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
krishr said:
Hi All,

I have a question.

I read in one of the posts here that the applicant received a conditional PR as they do not have children.

Me and my wife are married for 6 years. We do not have children. Is this a concern?

I do not mind conditional PR. I also read on CIC website that conditional PR is applicable for couples whose relationship is less than 2 years. Just wanted to know your thoughts.
As you are married for more than 2 years, you should not get conditional PR. This is for couple without children and married for less than 2 years.

Sallychanchan

Mar 16, 2016
Hi RV23,

After I did my medical test, I sent my medical test both through case specific enquiry and also papers to the CIC office. At that time the CIC requested my criminal records, so when I got my result, I sent my medical test and no criminal record paper together to the CIC office.

And within one month, it showed that they received my medical test result online. :)

RV23 said:
Hi,

Congratulations to you!! Just have a question, we also didnt do the medical initially due to the same reason as yours.We applied in May 2016.After reading your post , wondering if we should also do the medical right away before they request for it , so that they already have our medical.So did you send your medical through case specific enquiry?I mean what is the procedure to send the medical coz I have heard that generally the hospital itself sends the medical to CIC.If you could please guide us for the same, that would be great!!

Thanks

Sallychanchan

Mar 16, 2016
Ok, I did my up front medical exam in June, 2016 in Vancouver. I just told the doctor that I submitted my application in 2015 and told them my file number. They help me do it and sent it to the CIC. I don't know whether the regulations are different now or different province has different rules.

danawhitaker said:
Medical exams can no longer be done up front. You'll have to wait until they request it. If you call a panel physician to try to schedule an appointment they won't.

It's 2 years in every 5 to maintain your PR status, not for citizenship.

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
Sallychanchan said:
Ok, I did my up front medical exam in June, 2016 in Vancouver. I just told the doctor that I submitted my application in 2015 and told them my file number. They help me do it and sent it to the CIC. I don't know whether the regulations are different now or different province has different rules.
At that point, though, appointments could still be made without having the request. But I think now you're supposed to have a specific request in order to book the appointment. This changed in December. If you had an existing appointment, you could go ahead and attend it and the results would be sent to them. I don't think there's an exception for applications that are already filed, or else people with the new kit could just skirt this by doing an exam before IRCC was asking them for it but after the application had been filed and they had their application number.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simpsol22 said:
Yay!! Congrats!!! Calgary doesn't usually take too long! It will come from thier office

Update: I updated the spreadsheet with your news. Note that the letter you received saying your app would be finalized in Calgary is your Decision Made letter.
Is today the day your consultant received the letters? Only reason I ask, is it seems odd for a Sunday.
I know the letter says feb 10th, but yeah she just e mail that to me this morning. She told me to wait for about a week to hear from Calgary. How far the date would be thoughlike would it be in the next one or two weeks?:) thanks!!:)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
june1990 said:

OMG June 1990 congratulations I am so happy for you, your almost done

krishr

Jan 18, 2017
I have the interview in Etobicoke where my PR application will be finalized. I am wondering if this is the landing interview or do I need to cross the border after this interview to do the landing.

the letter reads like this:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:

Date: XXXX Time: Anytime between xxxx

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with the satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

----

So, am I doing the landing interview at Etobicoke or do I still need to cross the border after this interview?

Thanks

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
june1990 said:
Thank you! Im so happy this morning i cried

You went through 14 months of hell. I suggest you say to that Consultant of yours thank you very much but your lazy ;)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
krishr said:
I have the interview in Etobicoke where my PR application will be finalized. I am wondering if this is the landing interview or do I need to cross the border after this interview to do the landing.

the letter reads like this:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:

Date: XXXX Time: Anytime between xxxx

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with the satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

----

So, am I doing the landing interview at Etobicoke or do I still need to cross the border after this interview?

Thanks

Congratulations your almost done ;)

krishr

Jan 18, 2017
carolbb23 said:
Congratulations your almost done ;)
Thank you Carolbb23. Did you mean I do not have to cross the border after this interview? I am a little confused and unsure. Please advise.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
krishr said:
Thank you Carolbb23. Did you mean I do not have to cross the border after this interview? I am a little confused and unsure. Please advise.
No you do not need to cross a border....that's outland applicants. You are landing at the Etobicoke office. You'll be done after your appt. Then you'll just wait for your pr card.