Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
jailbird2569 said:
Hey its okay, December 10th and nothing yet either :/

you know what. I know I am december 10 because According to mh ECAS the date they received my file was on december 10 and Its also indicated the date in my GCMS notes, Then I called CIC earlier today and one lady there (her name is lucia) she open my file since I said the four months is near approaching then she open my file in the system, according to her They received my PR and OWP application on December 3. I was like really??????!!! How come??haha!! and she said its still in process. I don't know if she's telling me a lie or not but I guess she's lying since I also lied to her and I said I submitted my file on first week of December :p

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
erwinjohn997 said:
you know what. I know I am december 10 because According to mh ECAS the date they received my file was on december 10 and Its also indicated the date in my GCMS notes, Then I called CIC earlier today and one lady there (her name is lucia) she open my file since I said the four months is near approaching then she open my file in the system, according to her They received my PR and OWP application on December 3. I was like really??????!!! How come??haha!! and she said its still in process. I don't know if she's telling me a lie or not but I guess she's lying since I also lied to her and I said I submitted my file on first week of December :p
My Ecas says my app was received a few days before it was sent too! Lol. Weird

ZAG

Oct 26, 2015
Hey people! I was wondering if anyone knows of a panel physician in Ontario who works on the weekends and if you could share your experience with them. Thanks.

gilardino999

Mar 14, 2016
sinimat said:
I applied Oct 5th 2015 (yes two months before you) and got mine today so don't worry, obviously they don't process them in order...
September 30 applicant and no OWP yet. I have just received AOR. :-[

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
gilardino999 said:
September 30 applicant and no OWP yet. I have just received AOR. :-[
Wow that is rubbish. Have you called them?

bella6565

Mar 5, 2016
I just have a quick question. We have a in-land application in process currently. My husband is not from a visa-exempt country but must travel to the states for two weeks in June and then he would like to go back home (India) for two weeks as his father is sick. He has his OWP and we are aware he must apply for a US travel visa. But what should he apply for so he can come back into Canada? Is it a travelers visa?

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
Hey there,
I am going to share my telphonic converstaion.I called CIC today and lied that my application was received on 18 nov 2015 instead of 18 dec 2015 lol I lied cause they never going to tell me anything as it happened before so many times.So agent got all my info as its ova 4 months right,he checked in the system and you know what he told me that my file was received on 11 dec 2015,I dont know why he told me that it was really weird lol.He told me that its in process and call us if I dont get my open work permit on 18 april 2016.

So I have no idea why if he lied to me or what?I am 18 dec 2015 applicant still waiting for open work permit.Is anyone from december month out there waiting for the Open work permit and AOR?

REGARDS

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
[/quote]

Hey there,
I am going to share my telphonic converstaion.I called CIC today and lied that my application was received on 18 nov 2015 instead of 18 dec 2015 lol I lied cause they never going to tell me anything as it happened before so many times.So agent got all my info as its ova 4 months right,he checked in the system and you know what he told me that my file was received on 11 dec 2015,I dont know why he told me that it was really weird lol.He told me that its in process and call us if I dont get my open work permit on 18 april 2016.

So I have no idea why if he lied to me or what?I am 18 dec 2015 applicant still waiting for open work permit.Is anyone from december month out there waiting for the Open work permit and AOR?

iF YOU CHECK CIC WEBSITE..They are processing online app 31 december application and dec 11 applicants paper application.I will never apply mail application from now onwards.When I applied online application were 140 days and paper application were 113 days so I applied paper application.So I now compared it they processed online application so fast 77 days for online and 97 days for paper application.No idea whats going on?

REGARDS

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
bella6565 said:
I just have a quick question. We have a in-land application in process currently. My husband is not from a visa-exempt country but must travel to the states for two weeks in June and then he would like to go back home (India) for two weeks as his father is sick. He has his OWP and we are aware he must apply for a US travel visa. But what should he apply for so he can come back into Canada? Is it a travelers visa?
Hello there,
If he already has open work permit valid for more than 6 months then he must apply for mutliple entry visa.I dont know if your husband has single entry open work permit or mutliple entry.For US he will diffently get visitor visa for 10 years if he is currently working full time in canada and has no criminal offence.Hope thats a big help.

all the best..

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
We got request for meds. How much overall dose it cost for exams and test?

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Vanessa313 said:
We got request for meds. How much overall dose it cost for exams and test?
It depends on your location. If you live in remote areas, the price will be higher. The full list of panel physicians can be found on cic web site. You will have to call them to get the price.

I did my medicals in Toronto and paid 210 in total.

bella6565

Mar 5, 2016
micky007 said:
Hello there,
If he already has open work permit valid for more than 6 months then he must apply for mutliple entry visa.I dont know if your husband has single entry open work permit or mutliple entry.For US he will diffently get visitor visa for 10 years if he is currently working full time in canada and has no criminal offence.Hope thats a big help.

all the best..
Thanks for the reply, I believe it is a single entry OWP as on the bottom it says THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY.

bella6565

Mar 5, 2016
bella6565 said:
Thanks for the reply, I believe it is a single entry OWP as on the bottom it says THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY.
Another question, will applying for a travel visa or visitor visa change my husbands OWP (temporary resident) status?

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
bella6565 said:
Another question, will applying for a travel visa or visitor visa change my husbands OWP (temporary resident) status?
Bella,
He needs to apply for multiple entry visa.When he applies online,he has to send to scan the copy of work permit..and they will sent multiple entry work permit visa or TRV thats all.Dont try to go out of the country without it.Is he from india?