INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sept 11 2013 said:
The letter I recieved yesterday.
I wonder if im gonna get my OWP soon, or i have to wait again until they got the required document?
Help Folks kinda confuse. ???

Dear (sponsor)
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of (being sponsored)
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Being sponsored Letter

Dear (Me)
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office:

> Proof of Relationship: Documents proving your relationship with your spouse.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/02/19

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents.
All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.
Sorry to say, but the letter that YOU received doesn't look like the same letter (Appendix B that I posted previously), which is what AIP letters are supposed to be.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Ponga said:
Sorry to say, but the letter that YOU received doesn't look like the same letter (Appendix B that I posted previously), which is what AIP letters are supposed to be.

:'( im shaking yesterday dindt pay attention to your post. but i think this is a good sign that my husband is approved?

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
I wonder if im gonna get my OWP soon, or i have to wait again until they got the required document?
Help Folks kinda confuse. Huh

Dear (sponsor)
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Being sponsored Letter

Dear (Me)
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents.

Someone answer me? :(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sept 11 2013 said:
Help Folks kinda confuse. Huh

Dear (sponsor)

Being sponsored Letter

Dear (Me)
Partner in Canada class.

Someone answer me? :(
The GOOD news, is that your husband HAS been approved to sponsor you (see above in bold).

The BAD news, is...this doesn't look like your AIP to me, which also means that the OWP is not being processed yet.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Ponga said:
The GOOD news, is that your husband HAS been approved to sponsor you (see above in bold).

The BAD news, is...this doesn't look like your AIP to me, which also means that the OWP is not being processed yet.

:'( i just wanna work. sick of staying at home i feel like im disable :'( :'( :'( :'(

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
:'( i just wanna work. sick of staying at home i feel like im disable :'( :'( :'( :'(
Others got OWP with only Sponsorship Approval before the complete AIP, so even if you are not approved yet, there is a chance that you will get your OWP. Let's see how it goes with ACS's husband's.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great idea.

CIC has clearly changed the way they communicate AIP...for reasons we may never understand.

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Sept 11 2013 said:
september 11 just wondering, did you send evidences of your relationship together with your application? Why are they asking again for evidences? Thanks

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
greg10 said:
september 11 just wondering, did you send evidences of your relationship together with your application? Why are they asking again for evidences? Thanks

we send everything. One thing in my mind now is we move from Edmonton to Calgary.

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
Hello everyone, I just checked my E-cas and saw nothing changed except the "Date Modified" at the bottom of the page. It changed from 2014-06-15 to 2014-11-18. Does it mean our file is handing out by an officer? I am waiting for my DM of 2nd stage.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
alexandre1610 said:
Hello everyone, I just checked my E-cas and saw nothing changed except the "Date Modified" at the bottom of the page. It changed from 2014-06-15 to 2014-11-18. Does it mean our file is handing out by an officer? I am waiting for my DM of 2nd stage.
I never noticed that before. Ours is saying to 2014-11-04. I don't remember if it changed over time or not? We are awaiting DM as well. Weather it means someone looked at the file on that date and made sure the E-cas was up to date or if it was handed off to an officer I don't know... Hopefully someone on here has an idea. I am really curious now.

impatienthope

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 09 2013, CIC says: 21-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
05-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
AIP: 21-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 15-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
:-\
CIC makes me snicker so much I could cry. I just noticed that I have a separate UCI # from my husband.
This is probably due to my ignorance. So last year I updated his UCI (which I thought was for our
entire application) and the address has been updated on ecas since at least January 2013 if I recall.
However, my UCI, which I only noticed on my letter from yesterday and just now I just checked ecas with it and it
had the old address.
Here is the extra snicker though, both my husband and my letter from yesterday have the old address.
So ecas updated does not mean CIC employee updated, even after 1 year it has not trickled into their database.
If such a simple, online update does not make it to them, then it is simply consistent with their loss of documents
asking for duplicate documents and other inefficiencies. Ugh.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
impatienthope said:
:-\
CIC makes me snicker so much I could cry. I just noticed that I have a separate UCI # from my husband.
This is probably due to my ignorance. So last year I updated his UCI (which I thought was for our
entire application) and the address has been updated on ecas since at least January 2013 if I recall.
However, my UCI, which I only noticed on my letter from yesterday and just now I just checked ecas with it and it
had the old address.
Here is the extra snicker though, both my husband and my letter from yesterday have the old address.
So ecas updated does not mean CIC employee updated, even after 1 year it has not trickled into their database.
If such a simple, online update does not make it to them, then it is simply consistent with their loss of documents
asking for duplicate documents and other inefficiencies. Ugh.
Just an idea, but the officer might notice that one of your address has changed and the other's not. When you send them the new documents I would make sure to explain them that it was a simple oversight and you were living together through the entire process - with proof if possible.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi Inlanders,

I have some question here, Do i need to send our old conversation back in 2012? That time we are bf/gf forget to include in my application.

Dear (sponsor)

Being sponsored Letter

Dear (Me)
Partner in Canada class.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi Inlanders,

I have some question here, Do i need to send our old conversation back in 2012? That time we are bf/gf forget to include in my application.
At this point I would send everything that I possibly can. As others said, letters from friends and family, a letter written by you with the story of your relationship, how did it evolve till today and your future plans. More photos, chat logs, anything that can prove the trips and the travelling together... In the letters from friends/family they can write how do they know you and your spouse, the first time they met you, how did they become aware of your relationship, what do they think about you two together, how do they see you and your relationship... A couple of the closest friends and family members from both of your sides would be great.

One more thing: since you have more than two months to send the additional info it might be a good idea to order your notes, there can be something more about why they need more proof and what kind of proof would they need.