+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
nataliew83 said:
Hi, yes that would be great, my application was received 6 September 2012, Police check was sent with application, AOR was November 24, Medical done today 21 February

So now I can get on with the OWP, figtoria - I have sent off for the receipt to pay at the bank, thanks for the link. I will fill out the forms and have them ready to print and mail as soon as the payment receipt arrives.

Thanks for all the congrats, feeling good now the medical is out of the way :)
Congratulations!!!!

lulu_02

May 28, 2012
Hi,

Could someone help me. I am planning to send some supporting documents. We just found out that I am pregnant. I can't get through to a call center agent. where exactly will I be sending the documents? is it the same address where we send the initial application?

Thank you so much for the help.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
lulu_02 said:
Hi,

Could someone help me. I am planning to send some supporting documents. We just found out that I am pregnant. I can't get through to a call center agent. where exactly will I be sending the documents? is it the same address where we send the initial application?

Thank you so much for the help.
Here you go:

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

lulu_02

May 28, 2012
Here you go:

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5
[/quote]

I noticed that the postal code has changed. All supporting or sufficing documents will go to this address? Thank you.

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
jiggyzealous said:
@ thatgirl123 yes babes I am feeling useless too. I'm tired of the four walls everyday. And you know that Jamaican men love being able to go about and work so we can should :D. I'm disturbed how the US gives work permit to a sponsored spouse in 2 months and we have to wait for an entire 6 months in Canada to even be considered for an OWP
true true... but, honestly - even tho our system is slow I'd rather be a Canadian ANY DAY more than American :) This is first full winter here also (in other years he was gone back down by November) so having to stay in the house and not being active is strange for him! He has packed on a few pounds! lol He found a football team to join a few weeks ago, so thats at least one thing he can look forward to doing. Lets just hope he doesnt break an ankle cuz we're still waiting on OHIP too!! dwl :D

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
nataliew83 said:
Hi, yes that would be great, my application was received 6 September 2012, Police check was sent with application, AOR was November 24, Medical done today 21 February

So now I can get on with the OWP, figtoria - I have sent off for the receipt to pay at the bank, thanks for the link. I will fill out the forms and have them ready to print and mail as soon as the payment receipt arrives.

Thanks for all the congrats, feeling good now the medical is out of the way :)
Nataliew83, I have added you to the spreadsheet. You are on line 87. We are happy to have you join us. One big step finished, not long now!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Hi, thatgirl123....
Congratulation.....May I know how can you get Health Card ? Are you in Ontario ?

nataliew83

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
AOR Received.
24-11-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Rusty53 said:
Nataliew83, I have added you to the spreadsheet. You are on line 87. We are happy to have you join us. One big step finished, not long now!
Thnks very much, It feels good to get that big step out of the way. Can't wait for it to be done :D

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
The vegreville office seems to be working like crazy this year, Last this time they were at April. Now today the update says they are at August 2012. And the AIP's keep coming and I dont hear anyone speaking about any interviews. Keep the post and the congrats coming friends

nataliew83

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
AOR Received.
24-11-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
figtoria said:
You have to fill out the paper version of the OWP, not the online version.

This is the link I used.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

It's the application to extend or change, but this the right one for an Open Work Permit. You have to write across the top of the application - "Open Work Permit for Spousal Sponsorship Application".

You have to mail away for the receipt to pay at the bank. My advice is to do that asap - I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks for mine.

The link to order that is here:

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/kms/introinit.do?dispatch=introinit&appno=5401&lang=en

Congratulations and best of luck!!

I have to mail the OWP form but can I pay online or do I need to wait for the receipt to pay at the bank? I paid online with the residency fees, maybe better to do it all together and just mail it off, thanks for the help

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Is it possible using AOR to get OHIP in Ontario ?