+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

manny168

Aug 3, 2011
Love_Young said:
If they send you a letter manny168 then it is all done. They are just meaning it isn't "finished" until you actually go to land as a PR at your local CIC office is all. Congrats!

What does e-Cas say about your application?

P.S. You have both AIP and PR approval.
thanks love_young
my e-cas update on my application
we recieve ur app oct 12,2010
started processing nov 25,2010
medical recieved
decisions made we will contacted u
we sent u a letter on july 27,2011 at ur address and so on..
we got three letter sponsorship approval,eligibility approval but quote not yet final for my second stage and lastly work permit..
no interview or landing appointment..
status on e-cas "decisions made"

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
angtao said:
Wow, no movement in the date this week. That is crazy.

How could they not move even 1 day? We only had 1 stat holiday. They can't all be on vacation.

Plus, how come they did not move for 3 weeks at that one time? 3 weeks is nuts!

Does anyone know if it picks up in September when people are back to work?
Somebody said before it was getting hot here.... I can say that i am already burned from this crazy waiting!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
manny168 said:
thanks love_young
medical recieved
we got three letter sponsorship approval,eligibility approval but quote not yet final for my second stage and lastly work permit..

Hmmm... sounds weird. Usually if you receive the letters it's PR and you just have to wait for your landing interview letter or phone call. Do you mind typing in the letter? Just remove the confidential details so we can tell you what it is? It's the first time I heard about a person receiving 3 letters and Decision made on E-cas and only got AIP.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Forgot to add: ATIP department (who processes FOSS notes) contacted my husband today offering us not to order a new set,
because they don't have any updates since we have ordered the previous one at the end of June!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
fleurette said:
Forgot to add: ATIP department (who processes FOSS notes) contacted my husband today offering us not to order a new set,
because they don't have any update since we have ordered the previous one at the end of June!
Wow! How many times have you requested for FOSS?

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manny168 said:
hi i'm a newbie in this site..

i just have a question..

my status say's decision made
they sent me a letter on july 27 2011 at my address..
I recieve the letter and written that i'm eligible for permanent resident but a final decision has not been made..I only got an AIP, but they dont request any documents from me..

why they said that it is decision made but they are not yet finish on the second stage..
your reply is very much appreciated..
thanks
don't worry , i think it means when you finish your landing interview, that will the final decision.
It's not just AIP, cause your application status already shows you "DM"

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
lovely20 said:
Wow! How many times have you requested for FOSS?
Just twice. The third one have not been processed yet. 8)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
manny168 said:
thanks love_young
medical recieved
Yes, it is still "Decision Made". This is a standard letter that everyone gets after they reach AIP stage. You were approved for both AIP and PR. Trust me, I have studied this process enough to know what you are talking about and to honestly tell you that you are finished with the process. You just haven't got this last letter in the mail yet for second stage approval. That takes 7-10 business days to arrive. And you won't get your landing date with these letters. Could take a few weeks to a few months depending on the local office. Right now, all you need to do is wait to get your landing date to become a PR.

Here is what happens when you get approved:
1) AIP approval: e-Cas shows "a decision has been made" and application status is "in process"
2) They send you a letter about sponsor eligibility being met, that you were approved for the first portion and can now apply for a study/work permit. This letter says you haven't met all the steps yet because this letter is ONLY for AIP approval. You won't automatically get a work permit in the mail unless you submitted one with the initial submission of your PR application to Vegreville. If you did, it would arrive with these letters. If you did and it still didn't come, contact CIC about it. It will be resent. If you never applied, you can now. It will take about a month to get in the mail after they receive the OWP application.
3) PR approval: e-Cas changes to now show "we sent you a letter to (insert address)" and application status changes to "Decision Made"
4) They will now send a letter to you that will arrive in the mail in about 7-10 business days. The letter will state that the process is finalized and that your local office will contact you for a date.
5) You get a letter or phone call from your local office for landing date. (This differs from office to office)
6) You will land. After a couple days after landing, your e-Cas will change to "Complete" because the process is finished.
7) You now need to wait for your PR card to arrive in the mail which takes almost 8 weeks.

Anyway, I hope this helps you some. You are just getting confused because you haven't got the second stage letter in the mail yet. You just got AIP letters. Maybe the other letter got lost in the mail but believe me, you are finished and now just need to wait on a landing date.

manny168

Aug 3, 2011
Love_Young said:
Yes, it is still "Decision Made". This is a standard letter that everyone gets after they reach AIP stage. You were approved for both AIP and PR. Trust me, I have studied this process enough to know what you are talking about and to honestly tell you that you are finished with the process. You just haven't got this last letter in the mail yet for second stage approval. That takes 7-10 business days to arrive. And you won't get your landing date with these letters. Could take a few weeks to a few months depending on the local office. Right now, all you need to do is wait to get your landing date to become a PR.

Here is what happens when you get approved:
1) AIP approval: e-Cas shows "a decision has been made" and application status is "in process"
2) They send you a letter about sponsor eligibility being met, that you were approved for the first portion and can now apply for a study/work permit. This letter says you haven't met all the steps yet because this letter is ONLY for AIP approval. You won't automatically get a work permit in the mail unless you submitted one with the initial submission of your PR application to Vegreville. If you did, it would arrive with these letters. If you did and it still didn't come, contact CIC about it. It will be resent. If you never applied, you can now. It will take about a month to get in the mail after they receive the OWP application.
3) PR approval: e-Cas changes to now show "we sent you a letter to (insert address)" and application status changes to "Decision Made"
4) They will now send a letter to you that will arrive in the mail in about 7-10 business days. The letter will state that the process is finalized and that your local office will contact you for a date.
5) You get a letter or phone call from your local office for landing date. (This differs from office to office)
6) You will land. After a couple days after landing, your e-Cas will change to "Complete" because the process is finished.
7) You now need to wait for your PR card to arrive in the mail which takes almost 8 weeks.

Anyway, I hope this helps you some. You are just getting confused because you haven't got the second stage letter in the mail yet. You just got AIP letters. Maybe the other letter got lost in the mail but believe me, you are finished and now just need to wait on a landing date.
thnks a lot love_young
it's a big help and my mind is getting clear now.i hope ur right..
i'll keep you updated as soon i got my 4th letter..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
manny168 said:
thnks a lot love_young
it's a big help and my mind is getting clear now.i hope ur right..
i'll keep you updated as soon i got my 4th letter..
You're welcome! :D I will be here waiting to hear that everything is okay because I know it will be.
Like I said, trust me I have done a lot research, talked to several people, and been through it myself to know.
Please don't worry because everything will be great. Not much longer until landing. :p

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hi all,

I have a quick question for all....There should be a decision made for my PR application in Mid-Sep and I should be receiving my AIP letters (I did apply for work permit when i submitted my application initially) in about 7-10 business days later...

Can i immediately apply for jobs or to inform a prospective company that they can employ me immediately after i got the letters for AIP and work permit? Or do i need to get my SIN#/Health card documents to be employed?

Bottom-line, I would like to know what i should do next after i receive those letters so that i can start work asap....

Many thanks...
Cheers

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
twchu said:
Hi all,

I have a quick question for all....There should be a decision made for my PR application in Mid-Sep and I should be receiving my AIP letters (I did apply for work permit when i submitted my application initially) in about 7-10 business days later...

Can i immediately apply for jobs or to inform a prospective company that they can employ me immediately after i got the letters for AIP and work permit? Or do i need to get my SIN#/Health card documents to be employed?

Bottom-line, I would like to know what i should do next after i receive those letters so that i can start work asap....

Many thanks...
Cheers
You will need to wait to actually be employed after you get a SIN number which you need the work permit to do. Yes, you can apply and start looking for work but I wouldn't just because timelines change all the time and you might find a job you like only to not be able to take it because it is taking too long to get AIP. Once you get your OWP, you can go to Service Canada that day and they will give you your temporary SIN number that day. The card will arrive in the mail later but you can start work as soon as you get your SIN number which will be the same day you apply for one if you do it in person.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Love_Young said:
You will need to wait to actually be employed after you get a SIN number which you need the work permit to do. Yes, you can apply and start looking for work but I wouldn't just because timelines change all the time and you might find a job you like only to not be able to take it because it is taking too long to get AIP. Once you get your OWP, you can go to Service Canada that day and they will give you your temporary SIN number that day. The card will arrive in the mail later but you can start work as soon as you get your SIN number which will be the same day you apply for one if you do it in person.
Thanks love...I really wanna start working soon...Its been soooo long and i think my brains are gettin rusty....haha :p
Think i would be applying for jobs and hopefully getting some interviews in september.... I have so much to read and i need to prepare myself for the interviews...With the US markets in doldrums, i think its better to have a job earlier than later and hopefully i can get a job that i like.... :p

Thanks alot for your help... :p

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
twchu said:
Thanks love...I really wanna start working soon...Its been soooo long and i think my brains are gettin rusty....haha :p
Think i would be applying for jobs and hopefully getting some interviews in september.... I have so much to read and i need to prepare myself for the interviews...With the US markets in doldrums, i think its better to have a job earlier than later and hopefully i can get a job that i like.... :p

Thanks alot for your help... :p
You're welcome. :D Been so long since I last worked and I feel I am on the rusty side too. Shouldn't be much longer for you though and good luck job searching. I will be getting started on that soon too.

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know i cant see my wifes address anymore on ECAS it used to be on there but not anymore.. is that a good thing or bad thing pls help ... what going on?