Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
CrazyLucy said:
Because Teriskier filed hers in September and has already gotten the letter to continue with MICC. Either she's gotten a really fast IO on her application, or I have a slow one on mine. I'm trying hard not to freak out and say "There could also be something wrong with my application" but who knows. Every case is different.
Crazylucy, sorry they weren't more of a help for you. I have originally called and asked about a week ago when I should expect to see a letter to continue with MICC and they said 2-4 weeks and then it showed up a few days later. As you said maybe I just ended up with a fast IO. I am not sure where you are from (and if it makes a difference) but my spouse is a born canadian citizen and I come from the US. We applied common law and have been together for 3 years now.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Our case is about the same. I'm from the US, he's a canadian born citizen and we also applied Common-Law. I've been with him since 2008. Our case is pretty close haha. I hope I hear something soon.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Curious to see what the updates will be tomorrow.

I am going to guess and say Aug.3.

Hey LY, you don't have to worry about the updates on Wednesdays now. ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hey LY congrats on the PR that is amazing news!! my spouse has his first job interview tomorrow, hopefully it goes well. If he doesn't get the job at least he is getting interview experience. The bonus is this company is right around the corner from our house :) :) I am keeping my fingers crossed. I hope everyone is well, and i hope we hear some more good news this week.

tita

Jun 8, 2010
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Quote from: lovely20 on May 24, 2011, 10:49:10 am

Congratulations Tita! Wow they are working on July 31, not too long for us August applicants. I hope all is well with everyone!

thank you very much!! yeah finally theyre going with august!!!!

love young-. yes it was fast! in the letter they say the will send owp separately probably by certified mail, hopefully is coming soon too,i live in the rive sud of Montreal. congratulations all your application is complete and accepted!!! yohooooo! for me i need to send the police certificates, but as soon as theyre ready im pretty sure is gonna speed up :) i do have a clean record :)

God bless everybody!

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Nothing for me today. Maybe tomorrow. :(

gwaii

Oct 21, 2010
Got my landing appointment letter in the mail today for jun 16. That's a few days shy of 17 months from app file to landing. Feel great that it's coming to an end for me but it gets me angry to see that there are people who applied in late 2009 and very early 2010 who are not landed yet, when ppl who applied several months after them are already landed. Where is the fairness and equality in this system..

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Inlandappl said:
CrazyLucy is right. They tend to send a special letter(asking to go on with Immigration quebec) that only quebec residents receive 1 month before they process all the other applications. it happened to me too. i guess they process quebec applicants on the side to make them fit in line with all other applicants from all parts of canada.
Cool! So that would be in about one month for me! According to the stats, I should get my turn around 01-08, so the lettre to continue to MICC should come around 01-07, about 5 weeks. I'm already starting to cross my fingers. :-D

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Jurjen said:
Cool! So that would be in about one month for me! According to the stats, I should get my turn around 01-08, so the lettre to continue to MICC should come around 01-07, about 5 weeks. I'm already starting to cross my fingers. :-D
for your record i received the letter to go on with MICC on the 23 rd of march 2011 but the letter was written and sent on the 9 th of March. my application was received on the 6 th of july 2010

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
From the application guidlines it says:
If you live in Quebec, you must first send your application to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville (CPC-V), and we will then forward it to the MICC. If your sponsorship application is approved, CPC-V will send you a letter telling you how to proceed with the MICC.
Soo..they send my whole application over to MICC and then contact me? They're talking about the approval from MICC in this quote? Mines going slow:( I hope there isnt anything wrong with mine. They'd send me something asking for additional documents before trashing it, I know this. Its driving me nuts. The agents on the phone arent helping, this E-Cas wont tell me anything (and wont for a long time, I think) and I'm seeing people who applied after me getting the CSQ request! I'm trying hard to just put it in the back of my mind, but it's so hard. Inlandappl, you've been helping me a lot though this process. As I've said a few times, I hope that it's just a slow IO on my file or maybe backed up mail. I live in Gatineau Quebec. I'm American and living with my common-law partner. I think they would ask me for additonal documents by now if they had ay doubts, wouldnt they?

-sigh- I think I'm driving myself nuts :'(

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@CrazyLucy: they don't send your application to MICC. They only send you a letter with which you can request the QSC. MICC sends a copy of this QSC directly to Vegreville, where you will have your file still in line for processing. MICC (as far as I understood) will also send a copy of the QSC to you.

@Inlandapp: okay thanks for the info. If I did my math correctly they'll issue the letter at 21 June, I'll recieve it around 6 July. That's not so bad. Does this letter show up in eCas?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwaii said:
Got my landing appointment letter in the mail today for jun 16. That's a few days shy of 17 months from app file to landing. Feel great that it's coming to an end for me but it gets me angry to see that there are people who applied in late 2009 and very early 2010 who are not landed yet, when ppl who applied several months after them are already landed. Where is the fairness and equality in this system..
Congratulations!

What's your CIC local office?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Okay. So I called once more and they sent my letter in April! I have yet to get anything though! At least I'm supposed to get it. So that makes me feel a little better.

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
I want them to update the processing times!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Crazylucy, they mailed it to you in April and you still don't have it yet?

Kieran123, last week they were updated on Thursday so who knows.