Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
lovely20 said:
Hello smishsmash! Have you tried calling them or are you just checking thru E-cas? The reason why we are fretting over these is that somebody who sent their application on July 23rd received their AIP approval yesterday.
Well, no I haven't called in yet. THey recently requested a divorce certificate from me, so I had it express mailed to them- should have been recieved today, but I assumed they wouldn't make a decision without it. However, I will call by friday to check in. Would make this weekend a celebration if they said yes!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
DECISION MADE!
I waited one week to share the news with you guys so my e-cas changed to Decision Made last tuesday and I just received the letter stating that my application has been completed.

I am amazed because I sent the Requested Documents on April 11 and they attached them to my file on May 4, less than a month after I sent it and also I got Decision Made less than a week later. :)

Now I am waiting for the landing interview letter from my local office which is in Halifax, NS.

My e-cas status is as follow:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 21, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on February 4, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on May 4, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on May 9, 2011 to my mailing address about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Big congrats boasorte!!! You deserve it!!! L_Y keep the faith... I know the wait is long but the end is in sight ;D

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim: Thank you very much, I am glad everything ended up well for you too.

I found out today that it takes 6 weeks to get an landing appointment with CIC-Halifax office. :)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congratulation Boasorte!! Well, they say all the time that it takes 6 weeks for your local office to give you an appointment but most of us got those letters earlier. Your one might come earlier too!

L_Y, keep the faith, enjoy the movie with hubby and tomorrow will be another day. I waited longer than 10 months too, it is very very close! It makes me sad to see you in such a negative mood, but I don`t blame you, I felt going nuts for a few days...Stay strong and keep calling them every day!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
Hello smishsmash! Have you tried calling them or are you just checking thru E-cas? The reason why we are fretting over these is that somebody who sent their application on July 23rd received their AIP approval yesterday.
Actually they got the approval on May 12th. And I also just found out today that someone's application that was received on July 12th or maybe mailed out that date, either way, they got AIP on May 9th.

smishsmash said:
Just to keep you posted LY, I haven't heard today either! We are on the same timeline and both from the US, however, I know we are different people with different histories, etc. I sent off the requested info and it should have arrived there today. I think i will call at the end of the week to see if anything has changed. We just moved so I don't have internet at our new house yet, so sorry for the patchy communication. Not so good at it anyways :) We are so close! hang in there. it's really nice here this week, so I'm just trying to soak up and appreciate the last days of complete free-time. Long runs, writing letters to friends and family, cooking up healthy handmade creations, doting on my hubby, etc. Things are going to change really soon!
Nice to know I have someone to relate to but at least you know they are working on your file. In my opinion if they had had that document they had requested, you would have been done. We are definitely on the same page in the sense that we are from the US, it was received around the same time, and we are still waiting. That is really REALLY comforting to know I am not alone. Keep your spirits up we are almost done. I am praying we both receive good news soon. Best of luck. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
ditta said:
L_Y, keep the faith, enjoy the movie with hubby and tomorrow will be another day. I waited longer than 10 months too, it is very very close! It makes me sad to see you in such a negative mood, but I don`t blame you, I felt going nuts for a few days...Stay strong and keep calling them every day!
Thank you. I am keeping the faith and the movie was so nice to go out and do. We went and saw "Rio". Such a cute movie.
And yes I know you went over 10 months. I think of you everyday and think that if you can do it, so can I. You're an inspiration to me girl. I will be calling tomorrow for sure. Wish me luck. ;)

Jurjen said:
@ LY: don't worry about the chart too much. Since you're the next one in line, I suppose we could wait until you received your update. Thanks for the energy you're putting in that. :-D
Aww thanks. You are plenty welcome. I am sorry I am not good at updating it but I do try to keep it looking nice and up to date. Hopefully by the end of the week if not sooner I can update it.

suenim said:
You deserve it!!! L_Y keep the faith... I know the wait is long but the end is in sight ;D
Aww... muah :-* Thank you dear. I will keep my head up. Every day you guys keep me going. That light at the end of the tunnel is near.

boasorte said:
I found out today that it takes 6 weeks to get an landing appointment with CIC-Halifax office. :)
Woohoo! Not much longer then eh boasorte! ;) :p

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
hi LY

i will be landing in calgary :)

good luck on your papers :) you will have good news soon :)

i have to really take time and read all the posts. just been busy lately

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Kayeeen said:
hi LY

i will be landing in calgary :)

good luck on your papers :) you will have good news soon :)

i have to really take time and read all the posts. just been busy lately
When I do the update I will put that on the chart if you don't mind. Just kind of cool to see the locations where people land at.
Thank you so much. That means a lot to me and hubby. ;D I hope you have a very nice landing. You deserve it. Can't wait to hear how it goes. And don't apologize for being busy. Lol.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Jennifer0827 said:
TeresaLynn,

Thank you for the advise. I will call CIC today to confirm it!
:-*

any updates on if you can leave the country during an inland app if your from a visa examp country?

L

xiques

Jun 8, 2010
Jurjen said:
Hi Xiques,

You should be able to login on eCas too!

Someone for an update of the list (it's been page 262). For my contribution: I saw I made a mistake. I've sent my application early October, not in September. My application has been received the 18th of October. Thanks in advance!!
yes my e-case say : in process, since Dec 2010

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
ATTENTION: All New Members

If you would like to be added to the chart, please inform me of so. Before I add you, you must at least ensure you can keep me up to date about receival, processing, AIP, and landing dates. If you haven't noticed yet, our chart has some blanks in it. This is because some members have yet to actually come back to the forum and up date me on the process. I need to keep the most accurate chart for every one and the best way to do this if every one participates and gives as accurate dates as possible.

If you would like to be a part of the chart and are certain about keeping up to date with the dates needed above then please give the following information: date application was received by Vegreville, date application started processing, date of AIP decision (if applicable), and date of landing (if applicable). If you can provide EXACT dates this would be great. However, I cannot add you to the chart without this information.

Thanks everyone! Just trying to keep this chart as informative and helpful as possible. Have a nice night everyone! :-*

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey LY,

Hope today's your day ! Will be eagerly looking forward to hearing your good news when I get back from work today evening !!!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hey LY....sending you hugs today, your gonna get ur good news soon.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I was wondering.We are waiting for the processing date until We sent it off or when they started processing?
I sent mine off August 27th and started processing October 15th. So...I should be hearing from them within the next few weeks, right?

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
CrazyLucy said:
I was wondering.We are waiting for the processing date until We sent it off or when they started processing?
I sent mine off August 27th and started processing October 15th. So...I should be hearing from them within the next few weeks, right?
you will probably hear from them in 5-6 weeks max!