File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
STOP feeling negative LY ! no ones going to seperate you , you have not done anything wrong, if CIC need more info they will ask for it , and if your asked for an interview dont sweat it , spousal interview is a breeze if your in a genuine relationship like you are, CIC will NOT doubt you , you dont ring any alarm bells !

Anxiety is taking over , chill out and focus girl ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Gemauru said:
C'mon!!!!!! stop with the "what ifs" ...
You came all the way here, just a little bit and all this will be like a something between reality and dreams...
I just hope you will not let us down, and come and visit once in a while!!!!

Hang on there girl, nobody will make you leave your hubby, there's something stronger than CIC that knows about LOVE!!!!!

Good nite, sweet dreams...
Aww very true, thank you for reminding me. Sometimes I just need that extra push from those I can relate to.
So nice to have your support. I hope you have a good night and sweet dreams. I also, will continue to visit here. Don't you worry!
I want to be here to support you all through this. Thanks for lifting my spirits.

Inlandappl said:
Hey Love_young, sorry for my ignorance about this matter but where do you find all those nice moving smileys in your posts, would love to use them sometimes ;D
Haha aww I love my moving smileys just because I think it really expresses your mood better, you know?
I find a lot off this site http://www.freesmileys.org/ and other times I just find them on photobucket and type (smileys) or (emoticons). I hope this helps. Glad you like them too.
P.S. You aren't ignorant about that at all so don't apologize.

eyeoftheocean said:
STOP feeling negative LY ! no ones going to seperate you , you have not done anything wrong, if CIC need more info they will ask for it , and if your asked for an interview dont sweat it , spousal interview is a breeze if your in a genuine relationship like you are, CIC will NOT doubt you , you dont ring any alarm bells !

Anxiety is taking over , chill out and focus girl ;)
Thanks girl! Your words mean a lot to me right now. This is what I keep telling myself that if we have an interview the questions shouldn't be something that we wouldn't be able to answer. And you're right we haven't done anything wrong. It is just tough not knowing, you know? I will try to stay positive for all of you and myself! Again thank you! :-*

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Haha aww I love my moving smileys just because I think it really expresses your mood better, you know?
I find a lot off this site http://www.freesmileys.org/ and other times I just find them on photobucket and type (smileys) or (emoticons). I hope this helps. Glad you like them too.
P.S. You aren't ignorant about that at all so don't apologize.

[/quote]

Thanks Love_young!!, as you can see i visited the website!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Inlandappl said:
Thanks Love_young!!, as you can see i visited the website!
Haha that's great. You're plenty welcome! :p

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Haha that's great. You're plenty welcome! :p
I can't stop.....

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
LY everything will be fine. I know it will. I know what ur going through and it really sucks. It's all going to be done with very soon. Keep busy, go for lots of walks. Hey u should play bingo, it really helped me hehe

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank you TL.

It really does suck but it is really nice not to be alone.
I am trying to keep busy and am spending a lot of time with hubby.
I do love bingo but the only kind I play is online because I don't really have people to go with here.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
hey all,

Actually i am very curious at what kinda jobs everyone is getting after receiving owp/pr? i know it really depends on your qualifications and working experience. Anyone in banking/ finance? I had some interviews with TD securities/ Citibank but those all ended in smokes since i havnt gotten my AIP yet (i was sooo close) ... Maybe we should setup some kinda networking here? what do u guys say?

Cheers ;)

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
TeresaLynn said:
Congratulations Lilly, so exciting!!!!!
Thank you everyone for your hearty wishes.

Chandu and TL - did your status's change in Ecas as well or is it still showing as In Process?

LY - stay strong girl. If you look at your own chart, you will know that there is no reason to worry. The rate of rejections for 2010 inland applications has been very minimal. I'm sure your application will have no issues and by this forum, getting to know you, I can clearly see that you would have had a bullet proof application sent to CIC. Just 2 weeks more and you'll have AIP !

Asta - We just bought a house here in ON. If you'd like more details, please PM me and I can be able to help you with any questions you might have on the process.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Happy Birthday to you too Material ;D

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
lilly_inland said:
Thank you everyone for your hearty wishes.

Chandu and TL - did your status's change in Ecas as well or is it still showing as In Process?

LY - stay strong girl. If you look at your own chart, you will know that there is no reason to worry. The rate of rejections for 2010 inland applications has been very minimal. I'm sure your application will have no issues and by this forum, getting to know you, I can clearly see that you would have had a bullet proof application sent to CIC. Just 2 weeks more and you'll have AIP !

Asta - We just bought a house here in ON. If you'd like more details, please PM me and I can be able to help you with any questions you might have on the process.

Hi Lilly_inland, do you think yours is AIP or is PR just waiting for a landing interview?

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
twchu said:
hey all,

Actually i am very curious at what kinda jobs everyone is getting after receiving owp/pr? i know it really depends on your qualifications and working experience. Anyone in banking/ finance? I had some interviews with TD securities/ Citibank but those all ended in smokes since i havnt gotten my AIP yet (i was sooo close) ... Maybe we should setup some kinda networking here? what do u guys say?

Cheers ;)
I'm pretty sure that if you like that kind of job you will get it eventually after you get AIP...that is usually what happens when you want something. Good luck!

gwaii

Oct 21, 2010
I still wonder why the january 2010 applicants such as myself are still mostly waiting to land!!??
Most of us got aip around 6 months ago and few of us have had any news since. Meanwhile others who have applied several months after us are already landing!! In my case they asked me for my criminal check from Mexico, which they confirm that they received in late December . I've heard nothing since and it sure is frustrating!!!!!!! :mad: