+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
That's is soooo amazing, we are so close! I still can't get over it. They are usually 9-10 days ahead of what they show on the website, so that probably means we hear some this week or next eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!
Woooohooo good news coming your way Hamilton ...Good luck

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:
Hey pepe261.
I just came up with a poll for what we thought the new processing date on CIC's site would be.
And those were the results. Guess it turns out they are way further ahead than we thought. Yay!
Hi Love,

Thank you for responding to my question. I have another, do you have or there is any statistics with the information of how fast or slow CIC advance every week in the FAM. Because I have noticed that sometimes they advance one or two days and others they advance more... is any reason to explain this?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
HOLY **** it's June 6th!!!

Woo, I am so excited for all of you June applicants! Good news is coming soon!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
pepe261 said:
Hi Love,

Thank you for responding to my question. I have another, do you have or there is any statistics with the information of how fast or slow CIC advance every week in the FAM. Because I have noticed that sometimes they advance one or two days and others they advance more... is any reason to explain this?
You're are very welcome. Well I don't think there is a real way to track it but I wish I could for us. They are just unpredictable. However, I do know that they usually process past the date they post on the site. I think they only post the date that is on the site when they know that people up to that date should have an answer for sure. You know what I mean? But last week it was a 9 day jump and now it is 12 day jump so they are booking it. I think it is because Spring is coming up and they want to get a lot of them through before warm weather hits, I mean I know I wouldn't want to go on vacation and come back to a TON of applications I didn't finish. I hope it stays this speed.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Oh YA!!! working on applications received on June 6, 2010

I know most of you knew it already....I just can't stop being happy...

It seems like CIC speeds up.....I'm looking forward to seeing any good news from JUNE BABY

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
It has been just a few days since I found this Forum, I am not happy that there are many people waiting and waiting to get the papers we need to work and to have a normal life. But I am really happy that we can share our experiences and feelings, and that we can support each other. I just wanted to say that I will include all of you in my prayers.
Good luck to every body and God bless you!!

Pepe

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
AmandaHsu said:
Oh YA!!! working on applications received on June 6, 2010

I know most of you knew it already....I just can't stop being happy...

It seems like CIC speeds up.....I'm looking forward to seeing any good news from JUNE BABY
This is such a great news !!! Would be great to see processing time go down to 7-8 months !! Wonder if it is faster because of the election ...!?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
hmmm maybe your right. You never know. Maybe they want more voters!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Love Young, I was one of the 22% that said it is going to be after June 3. YAY ME!

Keeping my hopes up!

eagle

Feb 8, 2010
Hello people.

So i received the letters last friday.

- standard AIP format letter stating that they declare me eligible for PR.
- Received OWP
- another letter addressed to my Wife (the sponsor) stating that she has been approved as a sponsor

- they have given me 90 days to submit a police certificate from france (i lived there 10 years ago)
This is what i found consuing, while applying it clearly requires the applicaticants to submit police certificates for countries where they have resided for 6 months or more since the age of 18 . Which did not apply to me because I came to Canada a month after I turned 18. The AIP letter states "Please submit the police ceritificate if you have lived in france for 6 months or more in the last 10 years" . I went to the embassy and filed a request, i should be receiveing it soon.

So what happens with my PR once i submit it?
How much longer will it take ?

Please advise

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Woooohoooo everyone is getting close :) good luck to everyone :)

Love_young the letters I received were signed march 29 :)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
eagle said:
Hello people.

So i received the letters last friday.

- standard AIP format letter stating that they declare me eligible for PR.
- Received OWP
- another letter addressed to my Wife (the sponsor) stating that she has been approved as a sponsor

Hi Eagle, can i ask you to tell us(if you don't mind) when you sent the application to vegreville?

Thanks!

Inlandappl

P.s. from what i've seen in this forum the whole inland process takes an average of 11 months to 15 months from when they received the application in the first place(including AIP , backgrund checks & everything)

eagle

Feb 8, 2010
Inlandappl said:
Hi Eagle, can i ask you to tell us(if you don't mind) when you sent the application to vegreville?

Thanks!

Inlandappl

P.s. from what i've seen in this forum the whole inland process takes an average of 11 months to 15 months from when they received the application in the first place(including AIP , backgrund checks & everything)
CIC Vegreville received my application on May 27th 2010.

YodaBob

Jan 18, 2011
Red Deer
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 April 2010
Doc's Request.
06 January 2011
Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I was getting a little depressing watching everyone who applied after me to receive their AIP while we were still waiting for words, I just had to walk away for a while. Sorry I hope I am still welcome back.

So I have a question, I sent in my application last year in Mar and they received my application on April 1 2010 and started processing my application in June. I received a letter from them dated Jan 26 2011 requesting more proof that me and my common law are still living together, we sent back more documents and according to Canada Post they have signed and received our mail on Jan 17. I called the immigration yesterday, and they said that they are opening requested documents received on Feb 16. But there's still no notes saying that they have open our documents yet. Should I be worried?? Is it possible that the documents are lost? They say we have 90 days to respones, and I am pretty sure that's coming up soon... Don't know what to do...

Thank you!

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
YodaBob said:
Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I was getting a little depressing watching everyone who applied after me to receive their AIP while we were still waiting for words, I just had to walk away for a while. Sorry I hope I am still welcome back.

So I have a question, I sent in my application last year in Mar and they received my application on April 1 2010 and started processing my application in June. I received a letter from them dated Jan 26 2011 requesting more proof that me and my common law are still living together, we sent back more documents and according to Canada Post they have signed and received our mail on Jan 17. I called the immigration yesterday, and they said that they are opening requested documents received on Feb 16. But there's still no notes saying that they have open our documents yet. Should I be worried?? Is it possible that the documents are lost? They say we have 90 days to respones, and I am pretty sure that's coming up soon... Don't know what to do...

Thank you!
Hi Yodabob,

I am not sure but here's what I think. They asked us for medical within 90 days of recieving the letter so I am thinking that they will get back to our file after the 90 days are over to check if the results are there and make a decision. Before then, whoever opens the mail whenever, will only put the update/ medical results in our file.