Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
kiwikris said:
The wait time was 4 min (10 min in the real world though) It can be a whole morning/afternoon event so make sure you have some time up your sleeve.
L-O-L dang if all you said there isn't the truth. I love the bit about the real word time being like 5-6 minutes longer. So true though.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I agree with you LY we should all plan a party at the end of the 2010 inland applications. Find a central meeting place. Such good news babies, AIP, and landings so good :)

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello My Inlanders friends,
Love_Younge how are you and thanks for creating this thread which is so helpful to many.
Theresa_Lynn so happy for you too we both are in the same boat & this time the tide is our side.

Here is my story Chronicles,

I got total 3 brown envelops dates 6th April 2011, (1) Open work permit until April 2013 (2) Sponsorship approval letter (3) AIP which says "I still need to get police clearance certificate from my embassy (Country of origin) in Toronto.

Though it says on e-cas "Decision has made" & "Medical has been received" doesn't mean P.R. Yet.

Any suggestions & ideas my dear friends?!

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Mark_Anna said:
Love_Younge how are you and thanks for creating this thread which is so helpful to many.
Theresa_Lynn so happy for you too we both are in the same boat & this time the tide is our side.

I got total 3 brown envelops dates 6th April 2011, (1) Open work permit until April 2013 (2) Sponsorship approval letter (3) AIP which says "I still need to get police clearance certificate from my embassy (Country of origin) in Toronto.

Though it says on e-cas "Decision has made" & "Medical has been received" doesn't mean P.R. Yet.

Hey

Get the police clearance as soon as posssible and send it to them.

Cheers

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
TeresaLynn said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS:

AIP GRANTED APRIL 12, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH My Goshhh!! that is amazing!! Congratulations Teressa, I am so happy for you!! those are great news!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Mark_Anna said:

these days it seems that they are granting AIP & PR almost at the same time, so it could be that they are just waiting for your police certificate....maybe that's what it is.....

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats TeresaLynn!! I also found out about AIP through the call center, but I didn't believe it, I waited for the letter before celebrating... haha

It's AIP for sure and you might also be getting the landing interview letter soon. :):):):)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
suenim said:
I am now officially a PR!! :D My landing was not short and sweet like others I've read about here. It took 1 hr and 20 mins. I got there at 10:45 for my 11 o'clock appointment. They called about 50 people in a room who were landing. They went over the documents etc and gave us the new immigrant presentation. My husband was joking that I am not "new" since I've been here almost 6 years lol. They then called us by client ID #s and at the very end I realized the IDs were in alphabetical order. So with my surname starting with a "W" I was the last one to get called. My 2 year old was very restless by then and the nice lady put me ahead of others waiting to get new SINs today or else I would have spent another hour there. They sure are not joking when they say the Scarborough office is busy :eek:

Good luck to all waiting for the good news. T_Lyn... the week is not over so I am hoping for an update for you this week still ;)
Congrats.......you don't have to check the Ecas anymore ;D Enjoy the PR life :p

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
TeresaLynn said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS:

AWWWWWWWWW........see, I said "ur good news is on its way to you".......so happy for you!!!!!!
I believe you'll have a super sweet dream tonight ;D

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
boasorte said:
Congrats TeresaLynn!! I also found out about AIP through the call center, but I didn't believe it, I waited for the letter before celebrating... haha

It's AIP for sure and you might also be getting the landing interview letter soon. :):):):)
Please allow me to congratulate you advanced ;D ;D ;D ;D

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
I am now officially a PR!! :D My landing was not short and sweet like others I've read about here. It took 1 hr and 20 mins. I got there at 10:45 for my 11 o'clock appointment. They called about 50 people in a room who were landing. They went over the documents etc and gave us the new immigrant presentation. My husband was joking that I am not "new" since I've been here almost 6 years lol. They then called us by client ID #s and at the very end I realized the IDs were in alphabetical order. So with my surname starting with a "W" I was the last one to get called. My 2 year old was very restless by then and the nice lady put me ahead of others waiting to get new SINs today or else I would have spent another hour there. They sure are not joking when they say the Scarborough office is busy :eek:

Good luck to all waiting for the good news. T_Lyn... the week is not over so I am hoping for an update for you this week still ;)
CONGRATULATIONS SUENIM!

It's officially over now. You must be so relieved. :)

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
So many congrats are in order!!!!! CIC really has the ball rolling now...I hope they keep it going this quickly into the summer!

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
suenim said:

Congrats suenim!

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
TeresaLynn said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS:

Congrats teresalynn :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Big thank you's to everyone! I am over the moon! A hearty congrats to Teresalynn!!!!!! I told you it was coming! Now you can rest a bit easier :D CIC has been making a lot of people happy recently and I only hope they continue at this speed.