Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Congratulations Suenim!

@Kiwikris, it's my 12th week today and I'm due Oct. 24. How about you? Congratulations to you and at least like what Suenim said you don't have to worry about giving birth since you are covered.

I hope we can get AIP for my husband soon so we can concentrate on just enjoying this pregnancy.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
suenim said:
Thanks kiwikris. Congrats to you too and a have a safe delivery. Good thing you already have AIP and won't have to worry about those exorbitant hospital fees :eek:. My OHIP did not come in time and I am still $950 left of my $7000 bill for delivery :'(. L_Y... I am here to stay. Hubby asked me if I'm going to stop going on all these immigration sites :eek:. I had to tell him no ;D! I work right now but as of this mth I'm laid off so I will have that much more time to come here lol. I am really hoping I get a job in my field when I decide to go back to work. I will be here to cheer everyone one. ;)
Thanks suenim, that sux though I'm sorry you had to pay for delivery, not fair eh. :(
I wish you luck in finding a job in your field and congrats again!!! :D ;D :D ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
ALL I CAN SAY IS:

AIP GRANTED APRIL 12, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS:

AIP GRANTED APRIL 12, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOAH....WHAT!!!! OMG I am soooooo happy for you!

How did you find out? :)

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Congratulations TereasLyn!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I just called, I couldn't wait. I have my own client ID as well, we are getting drunk tonight! woooohoooo!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Woohoo! Oh my, I don't know what to say. I am just so excited and happy. I feel like it was me that just got approved.
Eep...will you stick around for my turn? I am so afraid of not getting it. You definitely should celebrate hard tonight.

Should I wait to see when the letter was signed for AIP for your hubby or put April 12th as the date TL?

P.S. This made my day/week better.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
I have a question...

I haven't tried calling CIC yet. Do you guys know what the number is? Are the info the same as signing into E-CAS?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Yes it's definitely April 12, 2011, you can use that date. You will be approved no problem, I know you will. So relieved. I am not leaving this forum, I am going to be right there with you in a few week to cheer you on. You guys really helped me through this whole process. So amazing all of you. I really mean that. I hope we can all keep in touch after this is all said and done.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
lovely20 said:
Congratulations Suenim!

@ Kiwikris, it's my 12th week today and I'm due Oct. 24. How about you? Congratulations to you and at least like what Suenim said you don't have to worry about giving birth since you are covered.

I hope we can get AIP for my husband soon so we can concentrate on just enjoying this pregnancy.
Due Aug 14 so 22 1/2 weeks in. Just over half way lol. Hope you are not feeling ill, I was really sick and sometimes it still hits me. You will definiteyl have AIP and maybe PR by then as so many seem to be processing at the same time! ;D I totally understand the stresses and I sometmies it is not so easy not to stress! Do you have benefits?? I went for this amazing massage and I totally recommend geting them while pregnant and it is great being able to lay down on your front well later on at least lol :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
TeresaLynn said:
I just called, I couldn't wait. I have my own client ID as well, we are getting drunk tonight! woooohoooo!!
CONGRATULATIONS TL!!!!! That is freakin AWESOME news!!!!!! WHoo Hooo it's time to par ty! ;D ;D ;D :D :) :) :D ;D ;D ;) :) ;) :D :D ;D ;D :D :D :) :) ;) :D ;D ;D :D :D :eek: :p :p

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Well I shall be updating the chart very soon. I can't decide whether to wait until the end of the week or not. I just get so excited when people get approved. Thank you for believing in me TL. I really hope we are. And if so, I can't wait to share the news. I will be so happy and relieved. I wish all of us could just meet up sometime. Would anyone want to make a trip out of that? I would. And bring the partners/spouses too. Phew...one more month...just one more month. I hope this is the last bit of our wait and we get good news.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
lovely20 said:
I have a question...

I haven't tried calling CIC yet. Do you guys know what the number is? Are the info the same as signing into E-CAS?
1-888-242-2100 then choose options 1 then 2 then 0 it is the fastest way to speak to someone as there is a lot to listen to otherwise.
Good luck when I called today the wait time was 4 min (10 min in the real world though) sometimes it will say something like too many in the que and to try back later and they will end the call. It can be a whole morning/afternoon event so make sure you have some time up your sleeve. Some days it has taken an hour to get through by calling back every 10 min. Make sure you have all your information (copy of application if you have it) with you as they ask questions to verify things eg when you got visitor/student/work visa, address phone number, DOB, etc

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
kiwikris said:
Due Aug 14 so 22 1/2 weeks in. Just over half way lol. Hope you are not feeling ill, I was really sick and sometimes it still hits me. You will definiteyl have AIP and maybe PR by then as so many seem to be processing at the same time! ;D I totally understand the stresses and I sometmies it is not so easy not to stress! Do you have benefits?? I went for this amazing massage and I totally recommend geting them while pregnant and it is great being able to lay down on your front well later on at least lol :)
No morning sickness for me, only sore breasts (sorry for the word, sorry if I offend anybody hehehe). I even complained to my doctor that I don't feel pregnant, he assured me that it's normal sometimes and we had several tests showed that we are progressing. We are going for my First Trimester Screening on Friday and so excited to see the baby on the monitor! I do have benefits and I agree with you about the massages. I know it's not easy not to stress. My husband has been on implied status since Sept 2010 and right now the hotel industry is really slow. He only works 3-4 times a week. I mean it's not bad for us financially I have a great job but I guess it's really hard on him. This forum helps me a lot as it keeps me sane, I have to be very supportive coz I do understand my husband's fears.