File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Go BB girl lol ..you party hard you desreve it lol ..good luck at landing .

Kiwikris, I ordered my FOSS last 2 week ago , hope they come soon :)

Just gunna pop over to ECAS and see if theres any update . ;D

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
suenim said:
I got my landing letter today!!! :p :p :p

I will land on April 13 so in all, my entire application will be 11 mths exactly including landing! Not bad at all for an inland app. I was pleasantly surprised to see the letter from Scarborough CIC in my mailbox today ;D

Let's hope the good news continue for the rest of us in our thread ;)
Yeehaw!!! Congratulations...

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats Suenim!

Well we still can't log into e-cas, so frustrating. We have tried our receipt number, client ID number and even got in contact with online services, and they couldn't help us. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone give any tips?

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Black-Berry said:
A few more hours and i will officially be a Canadian Permanent Resident!. OK. Its only 1.25 and i cant sleep. . I have waited fopr this for 14 months 4 days!!!!. And now i cant wait for less than 8 hours!!....
Im partying it up tonightm !..
We are having a landing party, My hubby ordered a cake with the canadian flag colours ie red and white. There are banners everywhere saying "welcome to Canada!".
Im up blowing red and white balloons. .
All my friends are comign and YES we are doing it later after i land!. im gettng wasted and im Celebrating this !!..
Im feeling a little nostalgic right now!. My friends sais they will make me sing the Canadian national Anthem!. hahahahaha!..
Sorry about the typos but ive had one too many.. hehehehehh.
u dont need good luck at landing.
HAVE FUN at landing :D
congrats again! :-*

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Congratulations to everyone who got their AIP & PR ;D too many names to mention lol ! anyway im so happy to all of us!!!! for those who are still waiting just Hang ; PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.....hugs for everyone :)

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
congrats BB!!! so happy for you :)

i got my foss notes yesterday. poor hubby - he checked the mail and started screaming. he thought it was about my permanent residence lol!!

is there anything i need to look out for in the notes? I noticed my medicals had M1/9 in it. I think that means my medicals were good, right? Didn't see anything about background and security checks. I guess it's still a bit early in my application.

thanks for all your help!!!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Love_Young said:
Aww everyone you are welcome for the chart. I will try to keep it posted more often though.
Hey there PUZZLED, congratulations on your AIP. Do you know the date they signed the letter for?
SssS: I am assuming that your spouse didn't earn any income this past year. For us, I haven't and he was able to claim the $10,382 amount just fine. Maybe you should try using the Ufile program. That is what we did.Hoping to get the amount it says sometime this week.

And I have some news, like Cmilo, my FIL took the FOSS request form to work with him and faxed it this morning.
Hopefully it only takes a week or two to get them. I am anxious. I hope it gives a bit more information and that is good.

P.S. BB, is landing tomorrow. Yay, I am so excited for her. :D

Hello LY...first i wana thank you for the support and for giving your best in this forum :) and for everyone who shared their knowledge so that anyone can benefit also. The date they signed my AIP was MARCH 17. Have a nice day to all!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
Woo that is awesome kiwikris, I hope you get finished with this process soon.
You really deserve to and quick. I can't remember where my BF'd dates would be either but let me check my last FOSS notes...okay?
I seriously hope I get my FOSS notes soon and that the give some helpful information. I had mine faxed this morning.
What part of Canada do you live at kiwikris? I would love to receive mine in a week. And yeah if only the whole process was that quick and if the forms were that easy too. Lol. That is just hopeful wishing though isn't it? ::)
Thanks LY I think everyone here deserves a faster process! Also a BIG THANK YOU for keeping the chart going and updating it! I know it willl be a day of celebration when you can change your status ;D I know your day will come and it is soooo close for AIP which I know you will get no worries :) Thanks for checking your notes for me, you had many more pages right??? I may get more pages as stated in the covering letter..... I'm in Ottawa and I know they printed the forms the day after the fax was sent so I don't see why they should take long.... Eye you should be getting them soon! I faxed them to Vegreville and I believe you did as well.

BB- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Party hard girl and Welcome to Canada!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Congrats to everyone who has received AIP or PR or any other good news lets keep it coming, it's only Tuesday so pleanty of time for something to happen!!!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Kiwikris, I ordered my FOSS last 2 week ago , hope they come soon :)
Yours will definitely be longer than mine and an interesting read I am sure, maybe yours take a whole day to print! ;D Lol I only had 20-30 pages. Was hoping it said more about the progress of the security and background checks **sigh** and I think they should include when you call as the call centre should put notes in as well. I keep notes of the time of day, how long it took to get through, who I spoke to and what we talked about etc...just in case as you never know right....

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Asta said:
u dont need good luck at landing.
HAVE FUN at landing :D
congrats again! :-*
Congratulations ASTA!!!

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
Black-Berry said:
A few more hours and i will officially be a Canadian Permanent Resident!. OK. Its only 1.25 and i cant sleep. . I have waited fopr this for 14 months 4 days!!!!. And now i cant wait for less than 8 hours!!....
Im partying it up tonightm !..
We are having a landing party, My hubby ordered a cake with the canadian flag colours ie red and white. There are banners everywhere saying "welcome to Canada!".
Im up blowing red and white balloons. .

All my friends are comign and YES we are doing it later after i land!. im gettng wasted and im Celebrating this !!..
Im feeling a little nostalgic right now!. My friends sais they will make me sing the Canadian national Anthem!. hahahahaha!..
Sorry about the typos but ive had one too many.. hehehehehh.

Loooooool Big Congrats! Hoping the best from today and on!!!! :p

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Venemex said:
Loooooool Big Congrats! Hoping the best from today and on!!!! :p

I read the last post, I thought was from ASTA. My mistake.

Congratulations BLACK-BERRY!!!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
kiwikris said:
Yours will definitely be longer than mine and an interesting read I am sure, maybe yours take a whole day to print! ;D Lol I only had 20-30 pages. Was hoping it said more about the progress of the security and background checks **sigh** and I think they should include when you call as the call centre should put notes in as well. I keep notes of the time of day, how long it took to get through, who I spoke to and what we talked about etc...just in case as you never know right....
See i told you it doesn't take that long. Also your BF date should be on 3rd or 4th page not sure exactly because i do not have access to my FOSS notes right now.. but it should be under remarks too