Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
WOW so much good news today!
So relieved that the timelines are moving up.
And Material CONGRATULATIONS on the AIP. Can you tell us a bit about the interview?

Today, we finally NETFILED hubby's tax return. Wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.
We redid the returns and thank goodness we did because we messed up on the others and would have owed almost $300 we weren't supposed to, phew. Thanks TeresaLynn for all your tax help. Can't wait to get this refund. Just need to mail my return in now.
And so he should get his refund in 8-10 days right? Now, I just have to figure out my US taxes....ugh yuck! :(

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
It should only take 8-10 business days.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Does anyone know why they would not have even opened my friends file yet? Are they assigning client id's to packages that were sent from May 11,2010 as per the website?

Also, did you inlanders pay the entire amount to CIC which is about $1050 or $1150 or did you just do the $475 plus $75 when you sent in your application? We are sending ours out on Friday. Thanks god.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do your friends know their file has been open or not?

Some people are able to know about their app. within 2-3 months after sending the app. in, but some aren't. Some people wait 9-10 months to hear something back from Vegreville.

Just chill out, you and your friends will hear something back soon.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I agree with boasorte, angtao.
And also the total amount for everything is: $1,040 CAD this is excluding the OWP which costs an additional $150 CAD.
Also, I just paid for the first fee of $550 and will pay the second fee of $490 later when I land as a PR.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Material said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP .........WOOOHOOO WHAT A RELIEF ;D ;D ;D
Thanks Teresalynn it so sweet that you remembered I had an interview.
Wish you all the best on your case

We are so happy :)
congrtas materirals
God bLESS U N UR FAMILY

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
boasorte said:
Thank you, I really need luck.

I am aware that my case is not one of those straightforward ones. It has to do with my relationship with my partner, like age difference, different levels of education, where I am from and so on...

Good luck to all of us, and that from now on the timeline start to get faster.
hey be positive , cheer up my friend , everything will be ok
God Bless u n ur family

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
8 Months today that Vegreville received our application.
Here is to hoping that it will only be another 1-2 months to get an answer.
Hoping for a good decision!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Material said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP .........WOOOHOOO WHAT A RELIEF ;D ;D ;D
Thanks Teresalynn it so sweet that you remembered I had an interview.
Wish you all the best on your case

We are so happy :)
Congrats Material! This is great news!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
Thank you, I really need luck.

I am aware that my case is not one of those straightforward ones. It has to do with my relationship with my partner, like age difference, different levels of education, where I am from and so on...

Good luck to all of us, and that from now on the timeline start to get faster.
boasorte... I know the feeling. Our case had similar things too... we're different religions... I have a degree and he's a high school grad... my home country is "3rd" world . So after reading other people's stories about VOs having issues with things like those I would stress myself out. I am waiting to hear your good news in the next week or so :).

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
angtao said:
Does anyone know why they would not have even opened my friends file yet? Are they assigning client id's to packages that were sent from May 11,2010 as per the website?

Also, did you inlanders pay the entire amount to CIC which is about $1050 or $1150 or did you just do the $475 plus $75 when you sent in your application? We are sending ours out on Friday. Thanks god.
Like boasorte said... they usually open the app in 2-3 mths. If your friend has study permit/work permit or visitor record, they may be able to use the client ID from that to try to log into e-cas. If they sent it in Oct it mostly like have been open and logged in the system. It will not be finalized until Aug if current processing times stay the same.

I sent just the processing fees with my app. I will have to pay the $490 RPRF when I have my landing interview.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Friends,
Today on their phone machine system I heard something new for my P.R file. Before it says, "We receieved your application on 16th June 2010" now it says, "We receieved your application on 16th June, your file is in process you will receive some message after 10th March 2011" seems like good news will be at the door step at any time from now on. On their e-cas on line status check is still nill nothing for me.
My time line:

Send application & received by them on 16th June 2010.
they required some documents update on 10th January 2011.
now their phone machine telling this new message on 16th March 2011.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Friends,
Today on their phone machine system I heard something new for my P.R file. Before it says, "We receieved your application on 16th June 2010" now it says, "We receieved your application on 16th June, your file is in process you will receive some message after 10th March 2011" seems like good news will be at the door step at any time from now on. On their e-cas on line status check is still nill nothing for me.
My time line:

Send application & received by them on 16th June 2010.
they required some documents update on 10th January 2011.
now their phone machine telling this new message on 16th March 2011.
That most likely means they added the docs you sent to them in Jan on March 10. Mine still says I should expect to hear from the by Feb 15th. That's the date they added the additional info I sent. I had sent it in Nov. I got decision made 2 weeks later. So it's good they're updating your file :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Mark_Anna and I have the exact same dates, we both sent the client history update form and the phone service updates with the same dates...so funny. I hope we here something soon :)

Franpich

Dec 16, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
Hello,

My wife and I are in need of some reassurance right now. I am a Canadian citizen married to a Cambodian and I am sponsoring her(in Canada) and her son(who is still in Cambodia).

We sent the whole package and extension of visa application Nov 23rd, 2010 but have heard nothing. we first thought we would hear something in 3 months... now it seems our package will not be opened for maybe another 6 months!!!! is this true?

How can we communicate with a real person at CIC when we have no Client ID???? It's very frustrating.

My stepson in cambodia is 13yo and we had hoped to bring him to Canada this summer. How can we do that? Should we try to get him a visitors visa?

Thanks for being here, Franpich