Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Very strange, maybe it's certain browsers, doesn't make sense??? OR maybe they work of two different servers, and they only updated one server.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn: Both of your picks could be right. Out of curiosity, what browser is everyone checking on though?
I am using Google Chrome and it is saying, "March 9, 2011". If it isn't the browser problems, it could be as you stated TL and it may be a server problem. Either way I hope they get on the ball and can fix these issues soon.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
TeresaLynn: Both of your picks could be right. Out of curiosity, what browser is everyone checking on though?
I am using Google Chrome and it is saying, "March 9, 2011". If it isn't the browser problems, it could be as you stated TL and it may be a server problem. Either way I hope they get on the ball and can fix these issues soon.
Chrome, Safari and Firefox all on Apple Macs.

All showing

Last update: March 2, 2011

38 days

(working on applications received on January 31, 2011)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Still saying March 9th on mine and I am on a Mac as well. Hmm...
And Baloo, I do think they are trying to mess with our minds but I can tell them now that I don't find this humorous.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
mozilla firefox

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Waiting for the interview is really stressing me out here !! ??? its the only thing Im thinking about in the last week for gods sake here I am at work browsing this website from early morning when I should be doing some WORK !!! UUUUUGHHH

When is this going to end ????

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Aww Material, it is completely normal to feel or behave this way.
I am sorry you have to have an interview but I know deep down you will do good. We believe in you here.
I know virtual hugs may not be as effective but you seem like you could use one. Here:

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Love_Young said:
Aww Material, it is completely normal to feel or behave this way.
I am sorry you have to have an interview but I know deep down you will do good. We believe in you here.
I know virtual hugs may not be as effective but you seem like you could use one. Here:
Thanks LY for the support like always your the best !!! ........I sure hope so

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
You're very welcome Material. That is what I am here for, the support.
We all need it. We will help get you through this. And I am very confident that things will work out great for you.
I can tell you wouldn't let anyone tears this love away from you both and that is what they are looking for. Keep you chin up.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Well thats interesting KiwiKris, I wonder if CIC are concentrating on background/security checks right now to get through the back log ? I had to pluck up courage to call them, they prob think im a crazy women LOL ..Hey you and me may land around the same time :)
Lol yeah I hope so, and we are both crazy women! :) I hope we do land around the same time and sooner rather than later. I may still call them next month and see if anything has changed....you never know :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
adzees said:
Even if your background checks come early. They will not open your file. They follow BF date(s) and work accordingly. If the call center agent is saying that if you do not hear any thing by may 2011, then that means your BF date is some where around last week of April or early May. By the way our time lines are very similar, and i am also waiting for background checks with my next BF date is set for April 28, 2011.

You can order FOSS notes and find it out. It takes a week to 10 days to receive FOSS notes.
That's true, I was thinking of ordering the foss notes, have printed off the form just need to go to someplace to find a fax ...we probably have a similar BF date, I shall find out! :)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love_Young said:
Still saying March 9th on mine and I am on a Mac as well. Hmm...
And Baloo, I do think they are trying to mess with our minds but I can tell them now that I don't find this humorous.
I use Firefox on Macbook

It showed Mar 2 this morning and then it's showing Mar 9 "now"..... ::) ::)

Anyway, I agree with Love Young, CIC is just trying to mess our minds & lives to cover the truth that how they work slowly ;D Let's forget about it and enjoy our weekend, we should not ruin our lives bcos of it :-* :-* Have a nice weekend, everyone

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I really think they run off two servers and they only updated one of them. It doesn't change much anyways, I am still waiting!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
kiwikris said:
Lol yeah I hope so, and we are both crazy women! :) I hope we do land around the same time and sooner rather than later. I may still call them next month and see if anything has changed....you never know :)
I will call them too ;D Are you in background checks still like me ?

Cant wait till its all over , gunna have one hell of a celebration :D