+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tecle said:
I don't know, why they ask for the medical check, I done in April.
I can't call always busy but in the remarks of the work permit write"approval in principle"

Hi Tecle,

This is quite astonishing!! Based on your posts, and the chart, you application was received on July 22, 2011 and processing started on Nov 1st, 2011. This means that it took CPC-V 3 months and 10 days (102 days) from the day it was received to start working on it, which is already quite unusual since applications from around the same period have a waiting time for processing of anything between 10 to 45 days, average.

By the looks of it, and based on the fact that you already received your OWP plus a letter from CIC confirming that, in fact, you met the eligibility to apply for permanent residency, this could only mean one thing: AIP!!! That is, AIP after only about 3 months and a half from the moment the application was officially received by CPC-V. OMG!!

If I were you, I would be calling CIC nonstop to get a confirmation on this, specially when considering that processing times are increasing every month, rather than the opposite. - Also, if during the call CIC confirms that AIP was granted after such a short amount of time, well, please run as fast as you can to the closest convenience store and play Canada Lotto Max. Based on your fabulous good luck, you may as well just win it!! :D -

This is great news and we truly hope that you got it! :)

S.

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6 days jump today, working on applications received Nov. 29, thank God it still is 10-11 months. The good news is, the 2nd stage changed from 9months to 8 months! :) :)

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinch said:
Hi everyone!

Just found this forum and thread! Looks great for moral support and useful information.

Vegreville received my application on July 26, and still it does not seem to be in process. I can only check on the CAS with my receipt number, but nothing comes up..

Any similar timelines here? For those whose application is being processed, did you receive a letter or did you only find out online?

Thanks for any comments and good luck to all of you!
Welcome tinch!

There are a few people with dates around yours. Either check out the spreadsheet on the link in my signature of check out Angtao’s table on page 63.

We found out our application was ‘In Progress’ by logging into eCas.

How are you in Canada at the moment? Are you on a working visa? If so you should have a Client ID # on that. It would be a XXXX-XXXX style number. That will be your number through the whole process and you can log in with that and see what’s going on.

If you just have the receipt number, you can’t log in with that till after AIP. But you can always call CIC (if you can get through) and ask for your Client ID.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatrang said:
Thanks a lot Angus, let me know if you find another way work too please.
Have a good day guys!
So yes, it lets me log in using either XXXXXXXX or XXXX-XXXX

Tecle - Please, please, please call them, we're all dying to find out. And yes, I agree, if you do have AIP go by a lotto ticket!

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
I really call a several times but never answer.i am really happy cause I can leave Canada now , OHIp card etc,I really happy now, I have to send a medical check again cause they lost or my Doctor don't send it

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
I just called now , they told me if I received the work permit and my sponsor received a letter that mean I received the AIP. So yes AIP done

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on August 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 6, 2011.

We returned your application with a letter on November 1, 2011. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
^ Please update my info on the list.

So basically, I've had a headache with the whole application thing. I thought my application was lost in the mail because I could not track if it was received or not and CIC Agents said they did not have it on file (the Postal lady gave me the wrong slip for tracking, I don't even know what she gave me). They told me to just redo the whole application. I literally just resent one a few days ago and NOW I get my first application back. I hope they don't confuse anything because I used a client ID for my Visa Extension on that... and now I have another Client ID? >_<

Its okay if i have 2 client IDs right? lol

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tecle said:
I just called now , they told me if I received the work permit and my sponsor received a letter that mean I received the AIP. So yes AIP done
Wow :eek:

Awesome news for you!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
We are so happy, we received today from MICC the Quebec Selection Certificate... now waiting from CIC to send us AIP :)

Crossing fingers!!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Wow, lot's of news to reply too today.

Angus, I do not mind at all if you take over the chart. Not a problem. Although I will miss doing it. "Sniff sniff". LOL. It actually looks better on the excel spread sheet plus it is easier to look at and find. Go with it.

Tecle, that is amazing news but I am a little iffy on what the agent told you that "IF" you received the work permit and your sponsor received a letter then that means you got AIP? Why could they not confirm it 100%? Can you call back and talk to someone else or better yet, can you post what your e-cas says? I wonder how 1 person got approved that sent there application in July? Do you know anyone in Vegreville? If this is really AIP then that is amazing. I am so jealous!

canadiancitizen, I don't think you are going to get AIP that quickly. As far as everything I have read, no one has ever got AIP earlier then what the timeline has said on the cic website. I hope you get it soon but who knows with CIC. I guess if Tecle really got AIP then I guess anything COULD really happen when it comes to CIC.

Wekcome tinch. I hope you feel at home here and keep us updated right until the end. The 2010 chart has a lot of people missing from it. I hope our chart will be all full when 2012 finishes.

phois, had you not been checking e-cas since Oct.6? I don't know about having 2 client id's. I hope they don't cancel the file you sent in July and start all over with this new one that you sent. I would call CIC and clear that up.

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
He said yes , but after I ask generally about it.
My letter said I meet the requirements,a final decision will not be made until all remainingrequeriments for becoming a permanent resident have been met.These include medical, security and background checks.

My husband received another letter saying he meet the requirements to be the sponsor etc etc. and I received the work permit in another letter.

adrian_calgary

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 12 2011
Hi all,

about the fast processing of Tecle's application by CIC - I was thinking that since July 18th the new form IMM0008 is used instead of the older forms, this one generates bar codes etc, so could it be that the purpose of changing this form was to perhaps speed up the processing somehow?

I know, wishful thinking ;)

Have a good night wherever you are.

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
I used old form cause I sent just July 18

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:
Wow, lot's of news to reply too today.

Angus, I do not mind at all if you take over the chart. Not a problem. Although I will miss doing it. "Sniff sniff". LOL. It actually looks better on the excel spread sheet plus it is easier to look at and find. Go with it.

Tecle, that is amazing news but I am a little iffy on what the agent told you that "IF" you received the work permit and your sponsor received a letter then that means you got AIP? Why could they not confirm it 100%? Can you call back and talk to someone else or better yet, can you post what your e-cas says? I wonder how 1 person got approved that sent there application in July? Do you know anyone in Vegreville? If this is really AIP then that is amazing. I am so jealous!

canadiancitizen, I don't think you are going to get AIP that quickly. As far as everything I have read, no one has ever got AIP earlier then what the timeline has said on the cic website. I hope you get it soon but who knows with CIC. I guess if Tecle really got AIP then I guess anything COULD really happen when it comes to CIC.

Wekcome tinch. I hope you feel at home here and keep us updated right until the end. The 2010 chart has a lot of people missing from it. I hope our chart will be all full when 2012 finishes.

phois, had you not been checking e-cas since Oct.6? I don't know about having 2 client id's. I hope they don't cancel the file you sent in July and start all over with this new one that you sent. I would call CIC and clear that up.
According to applicants from Quebec, some of them have already received AIP, that is my best friend... he is the Sponsor and his wife got AIP last month, they applied March 2011... as I said before, case by case scenario...

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Tecle, that is amazing news then. You are so lucky. I don't know how you got AIP so quickly but hats off to you.

canadian, I guess things are changing then. Did your friend apply inland too? When did she send in her application and when did she get AIP? Is she on this forum? Does she want to join the chart?