+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

srkmish

Feb 12, 2021
Can you do Tatkaal walk in in BLS Brampton/Toronto/Winnipeg for those who are not from the province? Vancouver consulate general rejected my email request for Tatkaal saying that my latest police verification data is not available with them.

Last edited:

Pip47

May 31, 2024
Hello, I applied for new passport after I lost mine.
Applied on april 23
PV done on 27may
print initiated for passport on 28may, Tuesday. There has been no update after that. I need passport urgently by next weekend. Anyone knows anything that can be done to get passport or had been in similar situation.
print was completed on may 31st Evening. I went to consulate office on june 3rd and was able to pickup my passport from bls Vancouver on june 4th, instead of getting shipped to bls surrey and then to my address

srkmish

Feb 12, 2021
Does anyone know if they are doing police verification for everyone? I have not lived in India for so many years and also my mother is not there at india address currently. So wondering how will they do address verification for me if no one is there.

nick.192

Sep 23, 2023
i applied on may 10th Brampton BLS . Police check is done. From past 1 week it shows "Printed" and i check bls website it show processing at the consulate. How many more days.

0KohopW427

Apr 18, 2024
Hi guys, I applied Normal Renewal on 27th May, Nothing changes in reissue of passport application like address and other details ,It's same as Passport details.

My application status shown " Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy / Consulate" since last 15 days. Nothing update till today. My family person contacted local police station but they replied not received any request.

Anyone knows about my below my confusion please reply.

Do they send any email confirmation of " Initiation of Police Verification request" for passport reissue application?

Is Police verification required in my reissue of passport application ? ( My reissue passport application details are same as passport details nothing changes)

Thank You.

sickasso

Jun 18, 2024
Hey ya’ll,

Just wondering if e-copr + copy of PR card will fly as a proof of PR. I lost my copr and verification of status is a 6 month process so wondering if submitting these two would work in order to renew my passport.
I’m flying in August and trying to renew it under Tatkaal. Also lost my PR card so the renewal is just on the way, I’m planning to submit a copy of it with my e-copr in the passport application and was wondering if anyone can attest to this working as a proof of Permanent Resident on the application??

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
What to do incase Purolator lost the package which contains old passport and newly issued passport. My son's renewed passport was picked up by Purolator and now they are not able to see where it is.

asathish2312

Jun 25, 2024
Hey All,
Applied for Indian Passport form BLS Toronto. Added my spouse name .
Appointment date : 18 - May - 2024
Passport Received : 24 - June - 2024.

ssi

Apr 20, 2023
Hey All,
Applied for Indian Passport form BLS Toronto. Added my spouse name .
Appointment date : 18 - May - 2024
Passport Received : 24 - June - 2024.
Hi, Can you please confirm when your police verification started? And how long did it take you to get it upon completion of the same.