+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Akkz18

Jun 28, 2024
Hello guys, i applied for renewal under tatkal, on bls its showing in transit to bls from general consulate and on passport seva, its showing passport has been printed, so how many days it will take to get the passport.. thank you in advance

Akkz18

Jun 28, 2024
Has anyone done Tatkaal Passport Renewal from Surrey/Vancouver? Do you need email permission from them first before doing a walk in to submit appointment? This is what is listed in the requirements - Consulate General of India Vancouver,BC,Canada (cgivancouver.gov.in) . Need help if someone has done it recently from Vancouver area.
no. i have visited the bls and applied under tatkal. i was told that they can change it to normal application and wont get any refund.. but mine processed under tatkal

srkmish

Feb 12, 2021
Do PR holders get their indian addresses verified? I specified my canadian address as primary (to be printed) and the indian address was secondary and I am a PR holder.

vish kriti

Sep 20, 2022
Hello ,

i am applying for renewal of my passport , I want know if I can keep my Indian address as printable address in my passport.
I am permanent resident of Canada.

Thanks

Akkz18

Jun 28, 2024
Hello ,

i am applying for renewal of my passport , I want know if I can keep my Indian address as printable address in my passport.
I am permanent resident of Canada.

Thanks
I think no, you can’t.. my friend recently applied for the passport renewal and as she is permanent resident of canada, bls asked her to keep canadian address as printable address…

vish kriti

Sep 20, 2022
So what address is printed on her passport then? is that Canadian address or Indian address?

I think no, you can’t.. my friend recently applied for the passport renewal and as she is permanent resident of canada, bls asked her to keep canadian address as printable address…