+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

AR2795

May 14, 2024
My PCC status stuck at "Clear and available for issuance" for more than 15 days. I mailed CGI but no response. Can I visit CGI Toronto to collect in person?
I’m facing the same issue. Stuck in the same status for almost 3 weeks now. Let me know if you get any help

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020
2024-04-04 I went to BLS Brampton using their Premium Lounge service and submitted my PCC.
2024-04-24 Police officer visited my house.
2024-05-10 PCC is clear.
2024-05-14 Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
2024-05-15 In Transit to BLS.
2024-05-17 Ready for Collection.
hey, I had paid at the Mississauga BLS Center for them to mail it to my house address. The status says "ready for collection". But I dont think I can go there without an appointment. Some people are saying I just need to wait for some days and it will be mailed. Did you collect it or it was mailed to you? Can you tell me how many days it took for you to receive it? or how did you collect it?

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
My status on seva website is Ready for Issueance. However,BLS status is still processing at consulate. Please help how to expedite the process.

rshah4u

Dec 29, 2020
hey, I had paid at the Mississauga BLS Center for them to mail it to my house address. The status says "ready for collection". But I dont think I can go there without an appointment. Some people are saying I just need to wait for some days and it will be mailed. Did you collect it or it was mailed to you? Can you tell me how many days it took for you to receive it? or how did you collect it?
If you have applied for postal service I would advise you to call the BLS customer care and ask them to process the application i.e., for shipment. If you have to collect it, please confirm the center from where you need to collect the document. I applied from Toronto, but the collection was only available in the Brampton center.

Note: I reached the Brampton center for collection of my PCC as my last date of application was nearby, but there was a really long queue, and I was suggested to come there by 1pm as the collection time is from 3pm to 4.30pm.
Do confirm everything before you reach the place.

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020
If you have applied for postal service I would advise you to call the BLS customer care and ask them to process the application i.e., for shipment. If you have to collect it, please confirm the center from where you need to collect the document. I applied from Toronto, but the collection was only available in the Brampton center.

Note: I reached the Brampton center for collection of my PCC as my last date of application was nearby, but there was a really long queue, and I was suggested to come there by 1pm as the collection time is from 3pm to 4.30pm.
Do confirm everything before you reach the place.
Thanks, I received my PCC via Purolator on 5th June. I didn't have to email them. My timeline was: Appointment at BLS Mississauga Center on 18th April and received the PCC by mail on June 5th. For over a week, the tracker status showed "ready for collection" before it arrived at my place. So don't worry folks, just be patient and wait.
One tip I ll give to everyone who opted for this Purolator option is that the Purolator delivery guys just knock once n leave a note about picking it up from the Purolator with pick up instructions. Someone else told me they had the same experience. So be on a lookout for that knock on the door and even if they leave a note and leave without dropping it off - dont panic- the pickup is very easy too!