+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Not sure if they are maintaining the same status for cases with police verification done and police verification not done.
Yeah that is my doubt too. My verification is done but we both have same status. If you dont mind can you paste your status here ?

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
I received email on June 3rd from passport admin for me and my wife that police verification is sent to local police station. My father in law went 2-3 time to police station where my wife file is sent and they said they dint receive any. He didn't visit the police station where my file was sent as we thought that they other police station said they didn't receive for my wife . On Saturday(6/13), he went to the station where my file was sent and the person took some time and found that it was received on 3rd June itself. He asked to bring photo , copy of email we got from passport admin and id proof. He then went and checked with police station where my wife file was sent and said that mine was received in other police station. The inspector there said, bring the doc proof without even checking if it was received or not and finally it was done today for both of us. Both the police station received on same day when we got email as these are made online now but they didnt contact us or even cared to look when my FIL went to check. Please follow up with the station, they wont bother calling us to the number given.

Note: Both mine and my wife files are sent to different police stations in same town based on address.
Hello., thanks for your reply
can you tell me when you sent it to BLS and how long did it take for you to receive email from Passport admin. Also which town in TN ?

ionbhattacharya

Jun 15, 2020
"PCC needs to be collected from Regional post office."

What does this mean. The police verification was done last week at my home in India. I am in Canada, so how can I collect the PCC from regional post office?

Can anyone help please...

saurabh2326

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020

What does this mean. The police verification was done last week at my home in India. I am in Canada, so how can I collect the PCC from regional post office?

I see the same status for me...not sure what to do

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019

Dont get panic. Since the Police verification thorough passport portal is initiated in India the status is a standard one and may not applicable for us. You still need to wait for CGI to verify the police records and print the PCC and send it you.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Dont get panic. Since the Police verification thorough passport portal is initiated in India the status is a standard one and may not applicable for us. You still need to wait for CGI to verify the police records and print the PCC and send it you.
My says that printed on Friday..it is here or in India???

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
Hi - Although I'm currently working in Canada on WP, I'm planning to travel to India on August 30, for 2 months. I'm waiting for my ECA and am expecting to submit my profile somewhere in July end.

My question is:
if I receive ITA lets say on 1 Aug, and am set to travel on 30 Aug,
1) Can I raise PCC from India itself after reaching there, knowing I'll be there for 2 months? (PS: I'm in India just for vacation)
2) If not, do I raise it from Canada pre my travel or
3) raise it from Canada after coming back (risk of missing 90 days timeline)

Thanks in advance!

jacob92

Jun 11, 2020
Shipment delivered to AGRIM at: RECEPTION
While tracking, Pulator is showing me this. My documents has been delivered to BLS?