Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Your scores will be manually re-calculated by CIC agent based on the documents you submit.

Your CRS score will be less than 464 (only 2 years experience will be considered). If the re-calculated score is less than the ITA cuttoff, your application will be denied.

Proceed only if your CRS score is above the cuttoff after counting only 2 years of work experience.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

arjuntalwar22

Mar 23, 2018
Your scores will be manually re-calculated by CIC agent based on the documents you submit.

Your CRS score will be less than 464 (only 2 years experience will be considered). If the re-calculated score is less than the ITA cuttoff, your application will be denied.

Proceed only if your CRS score is above the cuttoff after counting only 2 years of work experience.
I understand your point completely. But plz tell me do we get more points for better IELTS score I mean CBL 9

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
The applicant responsibility is to enter true and correct information and its not his responsibility to know how the calculation system works...If CIC sent him ITA based on the info he entered then he should go with it and if his application is rejected then he can apply again
Its the applicant's responsibility to make sure they fulfill the requirements and maintain the qualification. You can't just blame the system for this. If you don't have 3 years of work experience, then do not claim it even though the system is calculating it as 3 years.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

I won't decline the ITA opportunity. You have entered your info correctly and the system did the calculation. So just go with it and hope for the best
And please don't suggest anything to an applicant which could result in a refusal.

Calm down mate. Your not her to allow or disallow anything, plus don't put yourself in a position to deny others a life changing oppourtunity...and there is no harm in a second or a third attempt to apply as long as there is no evidence of Misrepresentation
Really?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
1 - Decline the ITA if his score falls below the cutoff score by counting 2 years of work experience.
2 - Proceed with the ITA if he/she has enough time to work for two more months to complete 3 years of work experience before submitting his e-APR.
I have a question. 3 years = 1095 days, how strict are they with a number like this? If the applicant needs to claim 3 years to go above the cutoff, will they reject an applicant even if he has 1090 days (just an example) ? And what if applicant accepts ITA while claiming 3 years when they only have 1090 but submitting their application two months later?