+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Since the last 2-3 weeks, I have observed a trend. The DM and PPR is happening as per the ITA and not AOR. If my ITA was 27 Mar, then DM is happening close to this ITA date + 5 months, ie, 27 Aug.

Then the PPR is happening at the next ITA date + 5 months from the candidates original ITA date. Next ITA after 27 Mar was 10 Apr. So 5 months after 10 Apr means 10 Sep.

So, the 17 Apr ITA (Outlanders) will most probably get BC check 'In Progress' by 15 Sep and DM by 17 Sep.
Not to refute what you're saying, Anuj, but my case (and many others' on this forum, it appears), doesn't seem to fit this analysis. I got my ITA on March 27 (outland, with family). Only update that I had since meds passed in June was on Sep 3--ECAS changed from Application Received to In Process. My BG is still listed as not started in MyCIC.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Deccan said:
Not to refute what you're saying, Anuj, but my case (and many others' on this forum, it appears), doesn't seem to fit this analysis. I got my ITA on March 27 (outland, with family). Only update that I had since meds passed in June was on Sep 3--ECAS changed from Application Received to In Process. My BG is still listed as not started in MyCIC.
Deccan, about time that CIC looks at your application for good. They conducted a draw middle of the last week as supposed to A Friday. This might be an indication that they are really looking to clear the back logs real quick. With the elections coming up, they might clear as many applications as possible before Oct 19. It might be a blessing in disguise for people like you and me who have waited around 5 months and counting.

You shouldn't lose faith. I wish you all the best. Keep praying.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Deccan, about time that CIC looks at your application for good. They conducted a draw middle of the last week as supposed to A Friday. This might be an indication that they are really looking to clear the back logs real quick. With the elections coming up, they might clear as many applications as possible before Oct 19. It might be a blessing in disguise for people like you and me who have waited around 5 months and counting.

You shouldn't lose faith. I wish you all the best. Keep praying.
Cheers, Anuj! Good tidings to you as well :)

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Deccan said:
Cheers, Anuj! Good tidings to you as well :)
It's a combination which determines the order. ITA date seems almost certainly matters from few cases we have seen in the forum..but it's not a simple math relationship of 5 months

Apparently you submitted very late after you got your ITA

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelydream said:
It's a combination which seems to determine the order. ITA date seems almost certainly matters from few cases we have seen in the forum..but it's not a simple math relationship of 5 months

Apparently you submitted very late after you got your ITA
You're right about my application date post ITA. Getting job letters and police certificates from three different countries for self and spouse took much longer than anticipated.

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
ppr here guys so happy

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
PPR REQUEST!!!!! THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSS :D :D :D

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
abiolaafolabi1987 said:
WAOH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :D ;D :D ;D :D

PPR on a sunday? that's interesting.

did you get the email directly in your inbox or via mycic? what is your current ECAS

yeeep i had it on my email cic system is down i think

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have a question from inlanders who already got ppr. I have applied for fsw under express entry : ITA March 27, Aor late May. It has been about 4 months since I have submitted my application. The problem is that my passport is valid only for 6 months and 18 days now and I have heard from some of the applicant that when they send you PPR they mention that the passport shoud be valid for at least 6 month! is this the case for everyone? or just for outlanders? cause I am already in canada. My country does not have an embassy in canada and request for a new passport might take more than 40 days! I don't know whether I am getting ppr by next 18 days or not! Huh

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Hi Guys,
I have a question from inlanders who already got ppr. I have applied for fsw under express entry : ITA March 27, Aor late May. It has been about 4 months since I have submitted my application. The problem is that my passport is valid only for 6 months and 18 days now and I have heard from some of the applicant that when they send you PPR they mention that the passport shoud be valid for at least 6 month! is this the case for everyone? or just for outlanders? cause I am already in canada. My country does not have an embassy in canada and request for a new passport might take more than 40 days! I don't know whether I am getting ppr by next 18 days or not! Huh
It is the same for everyone. I got my ITA the same day as you, AOR May 7, and got my CoPR last week. Your turn is coming fast. There is no choice but to do whatever you have to do to get your new passport now. It does have to be valid for more than 6 months when they put the visa into it. You have 30 days to respond to the PPR request, so waiting to see if you get it in the next few days could cause you some anxiety if you don't.