Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Feb had 3 rounds of ITA over 2700 were issued. March month saw the highest ITA issued in a single month- over 3200.

Whereas April was just about half of them (around 1600). As soon as they start processing April batch, it could get over quickly. Forum represents around 5% of the general public. So if 8-10 PPR are issued every week, it could actually translate into a few 100s, not to mention some might be rejected. Let's be positive. Hoping to hear something in the next week :)

harshmaru said:
you say Only 900 BUT..looking at the current speed in processing, 900 application would take forever.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
u2cc said:
Looks like 10 April ITAs are getting progress. There are only 900+ of them in total, so maybe it is soon our turn...
I'm still waiting for DM

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I called CIC 6/7 different time different days, surprisingly same girl/woman answered 4 times. She was laughing said wow its you. She also said its first time I am speaking with same person many times. :D

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
iceberge said:
I called CIC 6/7 different time different days, surprisingly same girl/woman answered 4 times. She was laughing said wow its you. She also said its first time I am speaking with same person many times. :D
What does your ECAS say in 6 lines?

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Anuj,,,buddy,,,I had just one more question abt proof of funds.

Do I need to show transfers sent by me deposited in my father's bank account? i.e. show entries in my father's passbook because of money sent by me? or just entries in my statement will be enough? Do I need to show my dad's bank statement too?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
What does your ECAS say in 6 lines?
Yes 6 lines
We received your application
we started working on your application
Med reconceive
Doc req-said we sent you doc
Doc req-we sent you doc
correspondence

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
Anuj,,,buddy,,,I had just one more question abt proof of funds.

Do I need to show transfers sent by me deposited in my father's bank account? i.e. show entries in my father's passbook because of money sent by me? or just entries in my statement will be enough? Do I need to show my dad's bank statement too?
Why do you want to show deposits in your father account? I mean what for?

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Let me clarify. I had been sending money to my dad from UK over last two years. So it does show in my UK bank statements as outgoing transaction. Do I need to show the same amount coming into my dad's account as incoming transaction? I'm just trying to close the loop and trying to justify that my dad transferred money to me not just because I'm his son but also because I was sending money regularly and he reciprocated my gesture by transferring Rs 650000 to me in a single transaction. Hope it makes sense.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
Let me clarify. I had been sending money to my dad from UK over last two years. So it does show in my UK bank statements as outgoing transaction. Do I need to show the same amount coming into my dad's account as incoming transaction? I'm just trying to close the loop and trying to justify that my dad transferred money to me not just because I'm his son but also because I was sending money regularly and he reciprocated my gesture by transferring Rs 650000 to me in a single transaction. Hope it makes sense.
Makes sense. So you would not be making Gift deed?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hrc7777 said:
Don't complicate issues. If you say he's reciprocating then that means he's repaying you all the money you've paid him all these years. If you're claiming it's a gift from your father then why show the entries in your father's account? If it's a loan repayment on the other hand then do show the entries as long as the sum totals Rs 650000.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Guys, what's going on with FSW inland... Nothing news or updates at all for FSW AOR in May but many CEC/PNP (even AOR in June/July) move faster than FSW...Everything for me is stuck and this feeling is quite bad!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Same here, recent inland PPRs were still sent to April applicants.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
UK2C said:
Guys, what's going on with FSW inland... Nothing news or updates at all for FSW AOR in May but many CEC/PNP (even AOR in June/July) move faster than FSW...Everything for me is stuck and this feeling is quite bad!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi UK2C I think it not matter of CEC or FSW. I am CEC application submitted June 1 still haven't received PPR but many late June and late July applicant received PPR. A week ago many FSW has received PPR including inland and outlander. I know May applicant feels bad while June/July applicant received PPR. I would say pray to go to hear good news even its too late rather than something bad.

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
On dear Lord, now I'm abit ansy. I made a mistake on the schedule A.. Where they asked about refusal of trv, I thought they were specifically speaking of Canada so I answered no. I was refused British visa many many years a back. Good Lord I pray they over look it.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimisticlady said:
On dear Lord, now I'm abit ansy. I made a mistake on the schedule A.. Where they asked about refusal of trv, I thought they were specifically speaking of Canada so I answered no. I was refused British visa many many years a back. Good Lord I pray they over look it.
They won't know you were refused unless you tell them. They would only know info relating to Canada or the US.