+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important note for new studens coming to Canada

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Students ,

If you are coming to canada for studies , then make sure you have enough funds to pay your tution fee and survive till you got gic installments.
No part-time job can fulfil the funds required for tution fee until you drop your semester , you cant arrange fee on your own.

Today , i am writing this because just few hours back i found a guy crying outside humber college bus stop . He doesnt had money to even eat food , i took him with me to my house and he told me how new coming students are dreaming of canada , that there is bucks of dollars in here ( 2 lakhs / mnths ) on part time as per told by his agent.

There is nothing like that guys , if you are coming to study then study only because you will surely fail your sem. if you did any work here .

And anyone here isnt gonna take crying students to their houses .

Please be careful about it .

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
-His agent just cares about making money out of students who have dreams like him!! His agent made Canada look like a never-never land!
-It was the student's fault to listen to his agent without thinking or searching.
-It was really kind of you to help the poor guy..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
really sad story .....hence i always speak up about agents/consultancies there may be good agents but it is too much risk to trust any because of a these bad apples .....what i dont understand how people believe agents who has never been to canada on a study permit....agents also have employees who r lowest educated and have no experience either ....think about it the guy who makes ur file may not even be educated......agents also send people to colleges where they can get max commission as opposed to finding the one best for student. I wish the student's parents do something about his agent.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which campus?

HSF has a food bank. There are posters all over north campus about that. I believe they have the same services down at south campus. Talk to them.

Working before he is eligible for an OCWP would make him a subject for removal as he would be working illegally. He'd have to wait 6 months before he can work. If his agent has told him differently then his agent has been lying.

ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

If you're smart enough to be accepted to a college, you are smart enough to do your own research instead of trusting third party who may (knowingly or not) be giving you the wrong information.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
th3.rdx said:
Dear Students ,

If you are coming to canada for studies , then make sure you have enough funds to pay your tution fee and survive till you got gic installments.
No part-time job can fulfil the funds required for tution fee until you drop your semester , you cant arrange fee on your own.

Today , i am writing this because just few hours back i found a guy crying outside humber college bus stop . He doesnt had money to even eat food , i took him with me to my house and he told me how new coming students are dreaming of canada , that there is bucks of dollars in here ( 2 lakhs / mnths ) on part time as per told by his agent.

There is nothing like that guys , if you are coming to study then study only because you will surely fail your sem. if you did any work here .

Good that you posted it here. All the aspirants MUST read this. Talk to this guy, ask him the consultancy's name... and let it be known by all.

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its north campus near etobicoke . He is with me now . Applied from sunshine cnsultancy chndigrh .. I have gicmven their name to cic canada for blacklist . Bludy noobards

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
th3.rdx said:
Its north campus near etobicoke . He is with me now . Applied from sunshine cnsultancy chndigrh .. I have gicmven their name to cic canada for blacklist . Bludy noobards
not sure but is this them?
http://www.sunriselegalservices.com/

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
no it's not them... sunrise is far better consultancy then this one, but alas all of them are somewhat the same. the one he applied from isn't even ICCRC approved so CIC has no role to play to prevent them. these small time consultancies sometimes even don't have any direct contact with colleges and they just get it processed from another consultant and share the profits. What CIC can do and must do that they shouldn't accept applications from consultancies not registered and approved by ICCRC. But even that's not a real solution coz even ICCRC listed consultancies such as CANAM, even they are just blood suckkers.

Why don't students do little bit of research on their own i wonder...

j.mann

Apr 13, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
17-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
under processing
LANDED..........
i wish...i will be there.....
mead said:
i also applied from sunrise legal services plzzz tell me if anybody have any info. about them,,,

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
th3.rdx said:
Dear Students ,

Thats Very Sad...

Each Student Must Know that There is no OCWP for 6 Months and they Can't Work For Six Months...

They Must have Sufficient Funds to Survive for At least Six to Eight Months.

Consultants Only Provide you Processing of Visa, But thats wrong that they tell the Students Wrong thing.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
th3.rdx said:
Sorey its sunshine..
what difference does it make, they are somewhat the same... be it sunshine moonshine, or starshine... they don't shine at all...

this forum is full of people offering help and expertise gained from real experiences and hence ideally student won't need anything from consultancies.

j.mann

Apr 13, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
17-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
under processing
LANDED..........
i wish...i will be there.....
sabby2612 said:
what difference does it make, they are somewhat the same... be it sunshine moonshine, or starshine... they don't shine at all...

this forum is full of people offering help and expertise gained from real experiences and hence ideally student won't need anything from consultancies.
i also applied from sunrise legal services plzzz tell me if anybody have any info. about them,,,

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sabby2612 said:
Why don't students do little bit of research on their own i wonder...
its the mentality that consultants know something internal or have contacts with canadian embassy which will magically make their bad profile better . What people fail to understand is western countries work differently and there is no way someone can coarse or bribe and get a visa . I feel consultants are like those people sitting out side post office(in india) who r writing letters for people who dont know how to read or write.