+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
moabbasi said:
Gr8 Brother... :)
......NOC List: 0213
Rest is ??? :)
Thanks Shadab

I also require the following - City you belong, PCC sent or not and payment thru.... How is the spreadsheet....
Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
moabbasi said:
You need to send both checklists together now:

--> CIO - Document Checklists......
--> Visa Office Specific - Document Checklists .........
Hope I have not missed anything :)
Hi Sherry

I second with Shadab...... But a sincere suggestion...... Go through the Instruction Guide..... every requirement is given with simple explanation. Because here we can't mention each and every document that YOU will be requiring...it again depends on your Visa Office requirements. So go thru the Instructions carefully and ...if still something is not clear and is confusing.....you are most welcome ... we are here to clear the doubts. Thank you

Cheers, Anil

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
anil04_10 said:
Thanks Shadab

I also require the following - City you belong, PCC sent or not and payment thru.... How is the spreadsheet....
Cheers, Anil
Here you go my friend,

City (belongs to): bangalore (india), VO: New Delhi, PCC - not sent, Payment through 'BD'.
Spreadsheet is gr8, just one modification request: Add one more column: for choosing Category like applied under: "FSW1", "FSW2", or "Family Class"... etc...

what do you say?

brill

Dec 11, 2009
moabbasi said:
Here you go my friend,

City (belongs to): bangalore (india), VO: New Delhi, PCC - not sent, Payment through 'BD'.
Spreadsheet is gr8, just one modification request: Add one more column: for choosing Category like applied under: "FSW1", "FSW2", or "Family Class"... etc...

what do you say?
hi guys,
I am in hurry ,planning to courier my full application tommorrow.As I haven't university sealed envelope transcript but verificated stamp on my open transcript of KU ,just not in sealed envelpe?will it work as unable to get it as now noone there...............how to write explaination letter for it .pls.guide soon.............no time left now..............

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
moabbasi said:
Here you go my friend,
what do you say?
Thanks Shadab

I thought of this column also...but later dropped it as not many applicants will be there .... mostly will be from FSW1..... I am giving a different colour (orange) to all the FSW2 cats...... will it be fine!!!
Cheers, Anil

issacmathews

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto , CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-4-2010
Notarization and No Blanks

Hi Guys ,

I again would like to know your opinion on this matter :

1) The guide tells notarization has to be as follows :

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
“ the name of the original document “
“ the date of the certification “
“ his or her name “
“ his or her official position or title “
“ his or her signature “

But my brother in NZ get a format like following format :

“Certify as a true copy of the Original Document signed by myself this
Date: ------------
Signed: Signature
Official position
Name

This is a seal he uses and dated and signed it. That is very common practice everywhere. My question is : Do we have to exactly match the wording on the guide ? In the guide they use the word “MUST”??!! If a notary needs to exactly match those words they may not be able to use their office seal? In my brother’s case the tottery did not mentioned name of the original document. He just said “certifying as a true copy of the original document “, logically looks good but the requirements are too specific, any comments, thoughts or advice???

2) The guide says :Do not leave blank !! Use N/A .

How far we should follow it ?
For example: additional family Info : brother and sister : If I have only one brother all the remaining rows should have N/A ? All Columns as well?

Same with Background declaration military service: all 3 columns needs NONE?

Additional family members page 2 of 2 : if additional columns in the form ? all fields need N/A.

Sorry guys, I know its little crazy type question. Please tell me if I am going too far.

Thanks
Issac

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Moabbasi for your reply...I have few more questions...in Additional information form about my family....whom should I include..I have two elder brothers, Sister-in law,...Mom & dad. They all are not planing to immigrate....I am only guy applying for immigration....If yes then do I need to stick photos of each family member and attach 6 copies each.....I appeared for my IELTS on my older passport and now I have a new passport, the earlier one is cancelled...Please suggest & Thanx.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
manshriram said:
Thanks Moabbasi for your reply....
..... the earlier one is cancelled...Please suggest & Thanx.
Hi Manshriram

I thought that you have already finished with your application and are in the process of sending!!! Anyways... do it at the earliest....
'Additional Family Information' is purely for your family means..... father, mother, wife, children, brother and sister (NO in-laws for that matter). Only these information has to be filled irrespective of whether they are coming or not.
..... ALSO family who can accompany you as immigrants is different from your actual above-mentioned family. Only your wife (spouse) and dependent children will be considered as 'family for immigration purpose'....... this is for your information and future reference :) :) 8)

You need not submit anybody's photograph except yours. Even for you ...you don't have to stick your photograph.... you have to put it in an envelope (with the required details) and the same is to be stapled with the application.... for more information go thru the Instruction guide.....

You have to submit 2 photocopy sets of your current passport .... one set should have only your bio data pages (front & back of PP), which is to be attached with the CIO checklist. The other set must have all the pages and is to be attached with the VO (ND) checklist...... in case there is any visa in your old passport...then you have to submit the full set of the old PP too. Don't worry about the IELTS relation with the old PP... as the number of old PP is mentioned in the new PP. Still in case you have any doubts... you CAN go ahead with the complete photocopy set of both the PPs.... to be more on the safer side.... ;D ;D Hope this helped.

Cheers, Anil

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Yes Correct - I second with Anil brother.

Family members like Parent, Siblings.... cannot be part of FSW category. They may later join / Immigrate under Family class (must be sponsered by you).
You can only go with Spouse & children (if applicable). If not, just send only your photos (6 in total) - attach at the end of the application (i.e. the last attachment of the Visa Specific Checklist).

Hope this clarifies!

Cheers,
Shadab

anil04_10 said:
Hi Manshriram

I thought that you have already finished with your application and are in the process of sending!!! Anyways... do it at the earliest....
'Additional Family Information' is purely for your family means..... father, mother, wife, children, brother and sister (NO in-laws for that matter). Only these information has to be filled irrespective of whether they are coming or not.
..... ALSO family who can accompany you as immigrants is different from your actual above-mentioned family. Only your wife (spouse) and dependent children will be considered as 'family for immigration purpose'....... this is for your information and future reference :) :) 8)

You need not submit anybody's photograph except yours. Even for you ...you don't have to stick your photograph.... you have to put it in an envelope (with the required details) and the same is to be stapled with the application.... for more information go thru the Instruction guide.....

You have to submit 2 photocopy sets of your current passport .... one set should have only your bio data pages (front & back of PP), which is to be attached with the CIO checklist. The other set must have all the pages and is to be attached with the VO (ND) checklist...... in case there is any visa in your old passport...then you have to submit the full set of the old PP too. Don't worry about the IELTS relation with the old PP... as the number of old PP is mentioned in the new PP. Still in case you have any doubts... you CAN go ahead with the complete photocopy set of both the PPs.... to be more on the safer side.... ;D ;D Hope this helped.

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Re: Notarization and No Blanks

issacmathews said:
Hi Guys ,
I again would like to know your opinion on this matter :
1) The guide tells notarization has to be as follows :
2) The guide says :Do not leave blank !! Use N/A .
Sorry guys, I know its little crazy type question. Please tell me if I am going too far.
Thanks
Issac
Hi Issac,
What you guessed is very much correct. They (CIO) are asking everything in a very specific manner. As far the notarization is concerned ... it is perfectly fine.... wordings may be here and there. But I think one must mention the name of the document..... Try to get the same from the notary officer. He can even write it at the same place....
Yes...you should not leave any space blank (as a whole ). Once the required information is filled /complete for that particular topic..... you can leave the remaining spaces as it is....blank!!
Same applies to background declaration....Military service..... none means N/A...put N/A
You mentioned 'Additional family members page 2 of 2.....' :eek: :eek: :eek: I didn't get this ...there is no 2nd page for this form!!
Hope this helped..... All the best for filling up the application 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Re: Notarization and No Blanks

anil04_10 said:
Hi Issac,
What you guessed is very much correct. They (CIO) are asking everything in a very specific manner. As far the notarization .......
You mentioned 'Additional family members page 2 of 2.....' :eek: :eek: :eek: I didn't get this ...there is no 2nd page for this form!!
Hope this helped..... All the best for filling up the application 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil
Oh...I got it...you are talking about the 2 of 2 of the main application form...IMM 0008. You have to fill only in the first blank space as N/A for all the three columns. AND you have already mentioned on the very first page ... 2nd box itself that only one person is included in this application!!!
Cheers, Anil

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Hi Anil,

When the File Number be generated? I mean to ask after CIC-AOR or VO-AOR?
Because I need a PCC request letter at the earlist for my wife (for Saudi Arabia ofcourse) :)

issacmathews

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto , CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-4-2010
Thank you Anil .

My mistake - i Mean application for PR IMM 0008 page 2 of 2 . (Details of family members )
if the whole column is not applicable , put N/A all the way to the bottom of that columm ?

i have notced some other discussion forums regarding this subject , some ppl are saying abt putting n/a everwhere even on date fields and non data fields !!! . What you think Anil ?

Regarding Notary , you think the same notary can put the document name on there. Good point , i never thought that is possible for notary to do that , but as its clarified i will ask the notary to do so .

Thanks Again .

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Hi Issac,

Yes, fill 'N/A' under Name: (both Given name & family name). This is becasue some people doesn't write their Family Name. Rest is understood that person does not exist :)

Document Notarization is standard process.... You will hardly find the Notary who is going to write the name of the document on every page & that to without any mistakes ;-)

What I did... I scanned all the documents that needed notarization, pasted into the word file (individual file for each document ofcourse), added a footer mentioning the page# & name of the document.

issacmathews said:
Thank you Anil .

My mistake - i Mean application for PR IMM 0008 page 2 of 2 . (Details of family members )
if the whole column is not applicable , put N/A all the way to the bottom of that columm ?

i have notced some other discussion forums regarding this subject , some ppl are saying abt putting n/a everwhere even on date fields and non data fields !!! . What you think Anil ?

Regarding Notary , you think the same notary can put the document name on there. Good point , i never thought that is possible for notary to do that , but as its clarified i will ask the notary to do so .

Thanks Again .

issacmathews

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto , CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-4-2010
Thanks moabbasi ,

That’s a good idea for sure, but my brother already got it notarized. I just find it on a final verification before we send!! Huge responsibility as an elder brother :eek: :eek: :eek: !@#$

As he already notarized I may try to get an approval from the same Notary and let it fixed. Otherwise he may try to get another notary ………. What a pain ……