+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
mrbaig said:
But the check list of CIO reads:
Other documents (to be submitted to CIO by all applicants).
Gather and submit all the documents listed on both checklists
Under FORMAT column, it reads copy (should be sent to CIO) ?

This is why I am also confused that in the CIO checklist column it says that only COPY of the documents listed in the VO checklist are to be sent while in the VO checklist, original are demanded :O confused :S someone please enlighten!!!

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
deex said:
can someone also please tell me how to save the fillable forms so that they stay fillable ?
You can download the program foxit reader so you can save the data in the forms.

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammaartahir said:
This is why I am also confused that in the CIO checklist column it says that only COPY of the documents listed in the VO checklist are to be sent while in the VO checklist, original are demanded :O confused :S someone please enlighten!!!
I think this confusion can be solved by:
When we send documents to CIO then what happens if our application is successful and ready for VO, say London.
Do we need to:
a) re-send application forms & documents @ VO OR
b) If required to send documents only then which documents. May be at this time we need to send in all original documents.

Question: Does CIO directly send full application package to VO and we dont need to send application forms & photo copies again.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
ammaartahir said:
Maybe what is intended was copy the contents of the visa office specific documents instead of actual copies of the documents. As far as i can advise donot take the risk, include all the documents that the VO demands.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
nitroxn said:
Maybe what is intended was copy the contents of the visa office specific documents instead of actual copies of the documents. As far as i can advise donot take the risk, include all the documents that the VO demands.
you're right nitroxn, one should not take risk! thanks :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
but would they (CIO) send all the sent documents to the VO on their own???

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
ammaartahir said:
but would they (CIO) send all the sent documents to the VO on their own???
That is not our concern. As per the rules we are required to send full documentation and we must obey the rules.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
nitroxn said:
That is not our concern. As per the rules we are required to send full documentation and we must obey the rules.
Thanks nitroxn! :)

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
do we need to send police verification certificate along with the initial application???? ??? ???

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Raj chandigarh said:
do we need to send police verification certificate along with the initial application???? ??? ???
I have 17 years of experience in my field.I have current employer letter with job duties,but my past employers letters have no job duties only letter ,period of job and stamp with signature.
The problem is that some of my past employer doesn't exit now.and to some I couldn't contact as am abroad.What should I do?Should I sent my past employers letter without job duties?any guidance............

issacmathews

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto , CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-4-2010
Hi OhCanadiana,

Please help me on this issue. I am a Canadian preparing an application for my brother in New Zealand. His visa office is Sydney, Australia.

As you know new regulation regarding skilled worker immigration to Canada need police clearance certificate (PCC) directly to Nova Scotia, Canada visa processing centre. But Police clearance certificate application found on Australia visa office website instruct New Zealand police to send the police certificate directly to Canadian Embassy at Sydney Australia.

Any thoughts on how to get police clearance certificate directly from New Zealand police to my brother in New Zealand, so he could send it to Nova Scotia, Canada visa processing centre for their initial review / processing. New Zealand police won’t even respond to phone calls based on this PCC , Any other alternative to solve this issue?
I truly appreciate the way share you expertise on this subject.

thanks
Issac mathews

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Raj chandigarh said:
No, u have to send it later to vice office

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
issacmathews said:
Hi OhCanadiana,

Please help me on this issue. I am a Canadian preparing an application for my brother in New Zealand. His visa office is Sydney, Australia.
Dear issacmathews,
PCC is no longer needed by CIO.U will be required to send it later to vice office. so dont worry.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear ohcanadiana,
In booklet op6 it is mentioned that "a signed statement to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate" is required.
what does it mean? how should i provide them this document? Should i have to write down a statement and then notarized it by a notary public just like statutory declaration
?

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
listener said:
Is this valid for applicants from Pakistan as well?
Dear listener,
You inbox is full. You sent message to ask about where to send initial application. We have to send all documents with initial application to CIO Canada.