+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMMIGRATION WARRANTS

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Hello Amiah , how are things now ? I am in the same boat as you . I’m surprised they are sending you back home when there is a provision to allow spouses or partners wait within Canada while their application for spousal sponsorship goes through the process . I’m also in a relationship myself but can’t get married for fear of being arrested once they put my name in the system for a marriage license as I have a warrant to from 2019 when I never left . I would like to know how your situation ended . What procedures you took etc . I hope to hear from you soon, thankyou
I didn’t read all your message just busy now will get back to you later ok.

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
No problem, I will wait for you . Thank you
Just got to read your message. My situation hasn’t ended yet still going through the process, just waiting to hear back from a request immigration sent me in December for additional documents after my file was transferred to Etobicoke local office. As for your case I don’t think you should be scared to get married etc… when u say marriage license what do u mean because to my knowledge that’s a total different department from immigration so once you apply for that license there won’t be any issue to get it on your end. The issue will be once your wife submit the PR application then they’ll see you have a warrant but it’s then up to you to tackle that the best way possible and I can tell you it’s not impossible just gonna take awhile or a lot of efforts out of you and your wife. I think you should get a lawyer to submit your application not a consultant because their crooked and lie get an official immigration lawyer.

They won’t deny you though just under the basis of a removal order, as long as you don’t have criminal record in the country or any other country you’ll be good.

Hope this helps. Message me if anything ok, my advise is not legal it’s from personal experience from being on the wrong side of immigration all these years ok.

Woman08

Mar 14, 2023
Just got to read your message. My situation hasn’t ended yet still going through the process, just waiting to hear back from a request immigration sent me in December for additional documents after my file was transferred to Etobicoke local office. As for your case I don’t think you should be scared to get married etc… when u say marriage license what do u mean because to my knowledge that’s a total different department from immigration so once you apply for that license there won’t be any issue to get it on your end. The issue will be once your wife submit the PR application then they’ll see you have a warrant but it’s then up to you to tackle that the best way possible and I can tell you it’s not impossible just gonna take awhile or a lot of efforts out of you and your wife. I think you should get a lawyer to submit your application not a consultant because their crooked and lie get an official immigration lawyer.

They won’t deny you though just under the basis of a removal order, as long as you don’t have criminal record in the country or any other country you’ll be good.

Hope this helps. Message me if anything ok, my advise is not legal it’s from personal experience from being on the wrong side of immigration all these years ok.
My situation is similar to yours , I am a failed refugee claimant, I was asked to leave the country in 2019, my removal was scheduled September, I bought my ticket and everything , I had a lawyer that I paid for my deferral $3500 that was rejected by my cbsa officer and then I paid for a court hearing $6000 and the judge refused my stay and okayed the removal . When my lawyer sent me the decision, my flight was that day at night , I never boarded the flight . I have stayed in Canada until now . The reason I’m so interested in your case is because you said you were taken to detention for one week , did you already have a warrant as well when they took you in or was it a surprise to you ? Did they search for you to find you or was it that they asked you to go there and then they put you in detention? The reason I am asking is because I also have the warrant because I never left and I am scared that if we go to get the marriage license once they put my name in the system apparently it will alert the police . If I get arrested before my marriage I will be doomed as I don’t have any application at this time . I don’t qualify for common law because we don’t have any evidence of sharing any bills together as I have kept my name from appearing anywhere in any document that requires background check . Yes lawyers cost alot and I have also spent a lot in the 8 years I have been fighting this thing . I don’t have any criminal record , I don’t drive to avoid traffic stops . I will be following your case , keep me updated . Thank you

Reactions: Amiah_world

Anita670

Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone,
How did things go? I'm also a failed refugee claimant that is looking into applying for spousal sponsorship. Were your applications approved?

Woman08

Mar 14, 2023
Hello , you need to apply right away if you have a spouse the quicker you do so the better for you . The applications are taking longer than usual so getting it done right away is a great option . Goodluck

Reactions: Amiah_world