+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to canada

Jun 23, 2023
Hello. I m from Nepal. I have completed my master degree. I m currently working in coustomer service and logistic. How can i process or best way to move to cananda ?

Katherinepugh

Jun 5, 2023
Hello, Research Canadian immigration programs: Explore the various immigration programs available, such as Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot. Each program has different eligibility criteria and requirements. Assess your eligibility: Determine which immigration program aligns with your qualifications, work experience, and other factors. Check if you meet the eligibility criteria, including language proficiency, education, work experience, and other specific requirements. Improve language skills: Consider enhancing your English or French language skills by taking language proficiency tests like IELTS or CELPIP for English or TEF for French. Better language scores can improve your chances of qualifying for immigration programs. upsers

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello. I m from Nepal. I have completed my master degree. I m currently working in coustomer service and logistic. How can i process or best way to move to cananda ?
Check if you are eligible under express entry, calculate your CRS and then see what your options really are. If you have masters, are under 30 in age and can get max points for language and work exp - your score should be decent. Calculate what your CRS is here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

We can help once you try it out.