+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration possibility for CRS 390

Heta_6

Oct 27, 2018
I want to know what is to be done if my CRS is 390; which are the best option to immigrate to canada except for IELTS score improvement.
Are there any chances of mine moving to Canada with such score
Need idea about PNP too

ReenaArora

Oct 20, 2018
I want to know what is to be done if my CRS is 390; which are the best option to immigrate to canada except for IELTS score improvement.
Are there any chances of mine moving to Canada with such score
Need idea about PNP too
Scores hasn't been below 440 this year. So doubt if it could get lower than 390 this year. Education is one thing you can score more on. If you have a bachelors consider doing a post grad/post secondary certificate so you will be qualified under 2 or more certificates/diplomas category?

Heta_6

Oct 27, 2018
I have Masters degree MBA in health and Hospital Management and even my husband has Masters degree.

ReenaArora

Oct 20, 2018
I have Masters degree MBA in health and Hospital Management and even my husband has Masters degree.
Oh, then you are only next to Phd. So nothing much can improve on that front. Have you accounted your spouse's qualifications in your CRS? If yes then, it's an option to try an get a job offer in Canada which will boost your score right away i believe.