+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration consultant for Express entry in Delhi

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Is there any expert immigration consultant for Express entry in Delhi or NCR?

Thanks.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to do wat??? fill out ur name and other details online.. i m sure anyone with average english knowledge and computer usage can do it thmselves..

Canadaideaal

Mar 16, 2015
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
07-03-2016
Most of the forms have to be filled with your own information,So you have to do this by yourself. Any organisation or person will give you a high invoice for the work what they do, but they will only fill the information what you will give them. Also you have again to reach all your information, Thus the same work, only a high payment to you.
Many thing you can do in advance, English test, birth certificates, renew passport, even all the required paperwork. After you get a invitation you have 60 days to reach the whole package to immigration. So be prepared.
I did all by myself, you need a lot of time, many readings, and a proper, complete application.
That's it.
I live close to Delhi. :)

bvivekanand

Mar 18, 2015
But there are things other then mere filling up of forms. Of course, they are very important without which we cannot proceed further.

Other factors are:
1. How does our profile reach Canadian employer?
2. What opinion does it create in few seconds that they spend on our profile, if at all they go through?
3. How do they trust the content of our resume and invite us for interview?
4. How can we convert our interview into offer understand the mindset and needs of a Canadian employer?

One possible solution to mitigate the risks in each of the above step is to partner with any consultancy who are working with employers in our respective domain. But the challenge is I am unable to find any such consultancy. I have posted the request on another thread as well. Can someone please let this forum know?

Best Regards,
Vivek.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivek,

You are asking about recruitment consultants. The OP asked about Immigration consultants.

They are not the same thing.

bvivekanand

Mar 18, 2015
Hello Lammawitch,

Thank you for the clarification. Even I am in the express entry pool already. Its better that we do it instead of approaching Immigration Consultancy.

Hi All,

Is anyone aware of Career / Recruitment consultants?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vivek.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
1. How does our profile reach Canadian employer?
use job bank, indeed.com etc websites. send ur resumes to employer.
2. What opinion does it create in few seconds that they spend on our profile, if at all they go through?
if u have good experience, right education and they are looking for same experience then they will definitely go through it. That being said when they ask u about ur status in canada thats when it will get tricky and thats when u have to explain the whole process. It will be up to u to convince an employer.
3. How do they trust the content of our resume and invite us for interview?
normally they trust what u write on ur resume but it will all be clear during the interview process. They also may do employment background check to make sure ur past experience is real.

4. How can we convert our interview into offer understand the mindset and needs of a Canadian employer?
well thats ur individual skills. if ur a fresh graduate u most probably wont have those skills but experienced people have those skills they know what they have done in their past job and how it applies to the job they are interviewing for.

One possible solution to mitigate the risks in each of the above step is to partner with any consultancy who are working with employers in our respective domain. But the challenge is I am unable to find any such consultancy. I have posted the request on another thread as well. Can someone please let this forum know?
well my personal opinion is consultants want people who r ready to work not someone outside the country. They want their commission right away and not wait. Most legal/good consultants never charge employees but get commission from the employer. so they want the perfect candidate for the job .

bvivekanand

Mar 18, 2015
Thank you Mead. I tend to disagree with you only on points 2 and 3 above. I have a different views on those points.
But I wish it to be like what you mentioned.

Hi All,
Please keep this thread updated in case anyone succeeds like Mead explained above.

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaideaal said:
Most of the forms have to be filled with your own information,So you have to do this by yourself. Any organisation or person will give you a high invoice for the work what they do, but they will only fill the information what you will give them. Also you have again to reach all your information, Thus the same work, only a high payment to you.
Many thing you can do in advance, English test, birth certificates, renew passport, even all the required paperwork. After you get a invitation you have 60 days to reach the whole package to immigration. So be prepared.
I did all by myself, you need a lot of time, many readings, and a proper, complete application.
That's it.
I live close to Delhi. :)
Hey dude! Did you get the ITA?

Canadaideaal

Mar 16, 2015
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
07-03-2016
Yes I got ITA. I've done the most work, like certificates, and filling forms in advance, so I will sent the application soon to Immigration.