+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrate via another country

rubylion92

Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,

I recieved my COPR as an FSW outland from India. I have plans to enter Canada, but only after meeting my relatives in the USA.

I would like to know if it is possible for me to immigrate to Canada with a direct flight from the USA, or should I travel back to my home country and then fly out to Canada?

Thanks

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi all,

I recieved my COPR as an FSW outland from India. I have plans to enter Canada, but only after meeting my relatives in the USA.

I would like to know if it is possible for me to immigrate to Canada with a direct flight from the USA, or should I travel back to my home country and then fly out to Canada?

Thanks
How did you receive COPR without being physically present in Canada? COPR is only issued when you land or eCOPR when you are already inland.

ECOPR email specifically mentions only complete it if one is inside Canada.

rubylion92

Jul 9, 2019
How did you receive COPR without being physically present in Canada? COPR is only issued when you land or eCOPR when you are already inland.

ECOPR email specifically mentions only complete it if one is inside Canada.
I might be misinformed by what COPR means, but the point is that I am planning to land in Canada through the USA. is it possible for me to do that? I applied for the express entry from India.