+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrant Visa Pre-Approval???

m1eeta

Jan 31, 2024
Hi, I have a bizarre question. I have an acquaintance claiming their US Citizen online girlfriend has been "Pre-Approved" by the "Canadian Visa Office" and they need to send in their documents so the office can decide which visa works best for them. This acquaintance has a history of telling tall tales so I was curious if anyone had any insight on this or if it's just a load of crap. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, I have a bizarre question. I have an acquaintance claiming their US Citizen online girlfriend has been "Pre-Approved" by the "Canadian Visa Office" and they need to send in their documents so the office can decide which visa works best for them. This acquaintance has a history of telling tall tales so I was curious if anyone had any insight on this or if it's just a load of crap. Thanks!
Yeah, that's not a thing. The acquaintance of yours is lying.

Reactions: scylla

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Getting a visa isn’t the same as being “ pre approved for a credit card “

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
The girlfriend probably isn’t even real….

but this sounds a bit like what an immigration agency may do to hook a client. Definitely not the actual IRCC.

m1eeta

Jan 31, 2024
Hi, I have a bizarre question. I have an acquaintance claiming their US Citizen online girlfriend has been "Pre-Approved" by the "Canadian Visa Office" and they need to send in their omegle documents so the office can decide which visa works best for them. This acquaintance has a history of telling tall tales so I was curious if anyone had any insight on this or if it's just a load of crap. Thanks!
I got this,..

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69