+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1017E requested but medical exam already sent

cjlesplana

Jan 31, 2020
I’ve already submitted my requirements for student visa application last Tuesday (January 28, 2020) to the VFS Global (Philippines), unfortunately I forgot to attached my e-medical info sheet but I am done with the medical. According to the IOM, my medical results were already submitted to the visa office. But the embassy sent the the IMM1017. Can you help me regarding this matter??? Plsss thank you so much!!

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi All - My immigration process was almost complete when my second child was born. I updated CIC through the usual web form of the child birth. A few days later I received an email to send my passport for stamping. However they sent it back without the stamp, saying that my newborn child is not added to my application yet.

After a week, my newborn started to appear in my application. The same day I got an email to re-appear for medical along with IMM1017E form. What is worrying is the my status has changed back to "Your background check is in progress" as shown here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVK6A85FBGZq2N_TcS7j-renqbGoR6GX/view?usp=sharing

My family is non accompanying.

Does anyone know why this request is received. Is it because of some problem with the Medical check done at the beginning of immigration process?

Also, will I receive another email to submit the passport for stamping. I guess I should not submit my passport again till I receive an explicit communication from them to go ahead?
Hi,
How you handled your case aftet that? I will Appreciate your reply.
Thanks

ROYASH

Mar 25, 2021
HI EVERYONE, I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION. CAN I USE MY UPFRONT e-MEDICAL FORM FOR TWO APPLICATIONS - LIKE PR APPLICATIONS AND PGWP EXTENTION APPLICATION
EXPERTS OPINION IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Fedilberto

Apr 9, 2021
My common-law partner (from Poland) and I (from Colombia) are applying for a work permit and a student visa (PhD), respectively. I received the requirement to do the (IMM 1017E) (medical examination), but she does not receive it. Is it bad? We did our biometrics together, they sent us the same documents at the same time. Now, because she does not need to do that document, I am concerned about this situation. May someone tell me why she was not required to do this procedure?
Thank you very much for your time!

sureshbabue

Jan 6, 2022
I am from India, took my medical examination from Apollo and they handed over me the acknowledgement copy like a bill. But looks like I should get eMedical file which will have (IME/UMI) number in it. Could someone help me with this?

deepu6006

Oct 11, 2021
IME number on 1017 e is needed . That's all. Rest of details already in the emedical. That's what the clinic told me
Hi . I have same query today .but in IMM1017E Form, there is space for panel physician declaration also.

deepu6006

Oct 11, 2021
Hi , Thanks for ur reply. I card hospital people and told them the issue and gave them the IME number and UMI number. They sent a mail to CIC to merge both.

Meanwhile I also sent the attachments in webform ,raised the concern.

The issue got resolved the next day. My spouse got VISA as well
What attachments you included? And after how many days they respond ?

deepu6006

Oct 11, 2021
Hi , Thanks for ur reply. I card hospital people and told them the issue and gave them the IME number and UMI number. They sent a mail to CIC to merge both.

Meanwhile I also sent the attachments in webform ,raised the concern.

The issue got resolved the next day. My spouse got VISA as well
IME number on 1017 e is needed . That's all. Rest of details already in the emedical. That's what the clinic told me
I try to do like this because I also have same query but it also ask for some other data like physicians signature and date of IME submissions.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi Experienced Members,

This is in regards to the spousal application(inland) of my Spouse. In order to process the Open Work Permit, we submitted the Upfront Medical Examination(e-medical sheet), few days later IRCC requested for the Medicals via IMM1017 form.

My concern is I have submitted the OWP application with the Upfront medical sheet, what shall I now do in order to have the medicals completed for spousal pr?

Nov 9, 2022
Hello everyone !

My wife sent few weeks ago her application for an open work permit. Inside this application, we put her medical examination e.medical (the copy gave by the doctor with the UMI code).

Today we received this notification :
"Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)"

I started to check on forum what it means and Im little confused about what to do.

Did we must to contact IRCC to explain that the medical exam have been already done and sent ? How to contact them ? I saw no buttons or links to send back informations.

Thank you for you help !
For educational purposes.
Send copy to the medical team. IRCC may be asking for an additional medical exams.
Same happened to me.
Thank you.