+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1017E requested but medical exam already sent

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
Hello everyone !

My wife sent few weeks ago her application for an open work permit. Inside this application, we put her medical examination e.medical (the copy gave by the doctor with the UMI code).

Today we received this notification :
"Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)"

I started to check on forum what it means and Im little confused about what to do.

Did we must to contact IRCC to explain that the medical exam have been already done and sent ? How to contact them ? I saw no buttons or links to send back informations.

Thank you for you help !
Hi
Can you please tell me what you did for this? I got the same message even though I submitted E-form by the time I applied. After seeing the replies here, I filled the web form and attached the E-medical report again. But they have not updated it yet.

Please let me know what happened in your case.

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi
Can you please tell me what you did for this? I got the same message even though I submitted E-form by the time I applied. After seeing the replies here, I filled the web form and attached the E-medical report again. But they have not updated it yet.

Please let me know what happened in your case.
Submit both the 1017e and emedical. I did that today.lets hope they update soon

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
But they have asked for panel physician number and other data in that form which I dont have. How did you fill that 1017e?
IME number on 1017 e is needed . That's all. Rest of details already in the emedical. That's what the clinic told me

harsh123h

Jul 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I live and work in Canada. My wife just came to Canada permanently on WP. we both have WP. I had applied for her WP in April 2018 and medical was done in Jan 2018. once the WP was approved for her, I submitted EE application in Sept 2018. I used my wife's existing medical record for EE application as well because it expires after one year.

anyway, I received a letter from CIC asking for IMM1017e-re-medical for my wife. I just wanted to ask you guys, why is that? anybody?

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
Everyone who replied to my query. Thanks a lot guys.
I applied on 9 July 2019.
Gave biometrics on 15 July.
Medical request on 20 July. I called the hospital and they sent the report again to the high commission.
Got correspondence letter on 26.
Visa approved and passport request on 27.
Got study permit.
Thank you all!

liverpoolusa

Dec 9, 2018
Hi All,
My brother is in same situation too. Could you please help?
Application : Dec 2018
IMME1017E Request on : May 21 2019
Uploaded the existing medical report in webform in five days. No response since then.

@Jay_16 What did you upload could you please explain?

liverpoolusa

Dec 9, 2018
Got a email response from Delhi immigration office that you need to submit the IMME1017. But upfront medical was resubmitted three months back.

liverpoolusa

Dec 9, 2018
Submit both the 1017e and emedical. I did that today.lets hope they update soon
Hi. Did you fill the form 1017E by yourself before submitting? Or did your panel physician office did that for you? Also you submitted that in webform or you had provision in your online account to u pload?

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
Hi All,
My brother is in same situation too. Could you please help?
Application : Dec 2018
IMME1017E Request on : May 21 2019
Uploaded the existing medical report in webform in five days. No response since then.

@Jay_16 What did you upload could you please explain?
Hi .You would have got a form in the visa portal. Then I called the hospital.They will ask for a number from that form. Then they will send it again to the visa office.

liverpoolusa

Dec 9, 2018
Hi .You would have got a form in the visa portal. Then I called the hospital.They will ask for a number from that form. Then they will send it again to the visa office.
Hi Thanks for the quick reply. Yes my brother has three forms ( he, his wife and kid). When he went and showed the form to medical office they said they cannot do anything as they have already sent upfront medical. So do you know what wll the hospital send? Is it upfront medical again? And you don't need to do anything in your profile?

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
I don't know what they sent again. I just called them and told my problem. Medicals got updated in 2 days. Do you happen to know which city and hospital they took medicals? I took I'm apollo hospital, Chennai.

liverpoolusa

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know what they sent again. I just called them and told my problem. Medicals got updated in 2 days. Do you happen to know which city and hospital they took medicals? I took I'm apollo hospital, Chennai.
Wow great. My brother's wife and kid did their medical in Apollo chennai. My brother did his in Singapore. Singapore was the one who said they cannot do anything...Okay will ask my brother to call Apollo and will they understand if IMME1017 Is used or is there any other terminology needed?