Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
AbiTbird said:
Hi

while I was going thru the checklist, for there is a form for Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) / I am sponsoring my Mom, I don't have any siblings and she doesn't have any dependents either. Do I still need to submit that form but LEAVE IT BLANK.

Will greatly appreciate

do I need to submit that form
You don't need to submit Additional Dependents form by what you explained above. Make sure you do not check that item on the checklist.

olmor

Jan 5, 2014
toronto27 said:
They just want to know your financial situation in last three years. Having said that if you worked for a company for 10 years, you are free to provide only last three years. So for example, if you made $75K in 2010 and 2011, $80K in 2012 and December 2013 paystub says Year to Date Pay $85K than you will put - $315,000 ($75K +$75K +$80K +$85K).

I hope it's clear now.
Hi,
I had the same questions. Thank you very much for helping with the answers.
Also i am not sure what i should put in the "Family size" field in Q15 and Q19 (i believe i shouldn't not include my mom in the count... right? )

Thank you
Olga

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
olmor said:
Also i am not sure what i should put in the "Family size" field in Q15 and Q19 (i believe i shouldn't not include my mom in the count... right? )

Thank you
Olga
That's correct - you put your family size in 2010, 2011 and 2012 i.e. you, your spouse and children.

olmor

Jan 5, 2014
Hi,
Some forms require my mom's signature, and she is in Russia.
What would be the optimal way to get her signature?
Can she print, sign and fax it to me?
Should the application signed by her be mailed?
or... can i use electronic signature?
(if so... does it mean that the field for her signature on the application will be clear, and I would have to print and attach the email confirmation?)

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Olga

AbiTbird

Jan 5, 2014
Thank you so so very much for all the answers. I just hoped the instructions on the forms were much clearer.

Thanks again

AbiTbird

Jan 5, 2014
Hi Everyone,

quick question, I am submitting application for my mother only. My dad wont be accompanying with her. Do I still show him as a dependant

would appreciate if someone can please respond

Thanks

sumit12

Jan 28, 2014
toronto27 said:
They just want to know your financial situation in last three years. Having said that if you worked for a company for 10 years, you are free to provide only last three years. So for example, if you made $75K in 2010 and 2011, $80K in 2012 and December 2013 paystub says Year to Date Pay $85K than you will put - $315,000 ($75K +$75K +$80K +$85K).

I hope it's clear now.
Thanks for your reply. Since they are asking for 3 years, not sure why you are calculating the total of 4 years to be entered in Question 18 for the column Gross income / Benefits for period. Shouldnt this value be
($75K +$80K +$85K)? Kindly clarify when you get a moment.

thanks

sumit12

Jan 28, 2014
toronto27 said:

I hope it's clear now.

Hi Not sure why are you calculating for 4 years here...Should'nt teh calculation be done as $75K +$80K +$85K? They are asking for 3 years only and not 4. kindly clarify. Thanks

fabanne12

Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 7, 2013
Hi! Good day Everyone, please help!

I am currently filling out forms to sponsor my husband in the Philippines. But I got confused in the forms SPNSORSHIP EVALUATION OR FINANCIAL EVALUATION.

Here is my situation, I have sponsored my Mother and came to Canada September of 2010, in the Financial Evaluation form question no. 3Bi) I put 1 in the box provided ( my mother ) because the undertaking is still still in effect, is this correct?

Another thing is I have a Daughter and she is 10 years old and was born here, I did include her in question no. 6 of the FINANCIAL EVALUATION FORM which says every other family member not included and financially whether they are living with you or not etc. - is this correct? she was born here and I didn't sponsor her, is is correct that I put 1 in the box as well? so I am really confused.

so it comes up to 4 people in no.7 of the financial evaluation form. And it seems that I do not meet the required amount for for people in my option C print out which is $42, 617. the required amount of income for 4 people is $43, 942.

Please help me I am really confused, whether I am doing the right thing, do I have to fill up SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION OR FINANCIAL EVALUATION...

PLEASE YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...HAVE A GOOD ONE Smiley

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Does the Gross Income for Q15 mean the income from a particular employer, or Gross Income from all sources as indicated on Line 150 of NOA? I have other income other than employment salary.
Thanks!

melb08

Oct 10, 2016
Hi everyone, I was wondering when filling out IMM5768 form Financial evaluation for parents and grandparents.
I'm really confused about filing and completing this form. im the sponsor and my husband is my co signer.
were sponsoring my mother and she had a 1 dependant child. im just not sure how many numbers im going to put from all the
quetions. is my husband and i is counted too?

Hope someone will help me about this.

thanks a lot.

melb08

Oct 10, 2016
Hi everyone, I was wondering when filling out IMM5768 form Financial evaluation for parents and grandparents.
I'm really confused about filing and completing this form. im the sponsor and my husband is my co signer.
were sponsoring my mother and she had a 1 dependant child. im just not sure how many numbers im going to put from all the
quetions. is my husband and i is counted too?

Hope someone will help me about this.

thanks a lot.

PGP Applicant

Sep 11, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-04-2019
Doc's Request.
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
File Transfer...
10-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Hi Experts, My question is regarding Form 5768 - Financial Evaluation for PGP Sponsorship. I am counting the number of people but am confused about the statement. Number is: Myself, my husband and my son (so 3 of my family). I am sponsoring my parents (2 people total here).
But they have a valid Visitor Visa where I was the sponsor (sponsorship letter). Will they get counted twice in my form ? For sure in 3.A and then in 3.B) iv. - Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are not yet in effect (persons who have not yet become PR).
Thank you so much in advance.

musicengg

Nov 14, 2017
Can someone comment on this confusion I have. Questions 2 is automatically filled as 1. I am sponsoring both my parents and question 3 is asking numbers of person in box 3 of IMM0008 under application details. Which is 3 counting both my parents.

I have no other undertakings or have a spouse. The final number at the bottom is 4 but we are 3 in total. Is that normal?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can someone comment on this confusion I have. Questions 2 is automatically filled as 1. I am sponsoring both my parents and question 3 is asking numbers of person in box 3 of IMM0008 under application details. Which is 3 counting both my parents.

I have no other undertakings or have a spouse. The final number at the bottom is 4 but we are 3 in total. Is that normal?
You don't include yourself in question 3 in IMM0008. You are not applying for PR.