+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5292

misterkel

Mar 29, 2011
We're filling out the application to sponsor and undertaking form IMM 1344EA - section A, Question 11: Record of landing/confirmation of
permanent residence number.

My sponsor (a permanent resident) needs her number from the IMM 5292 form - confirmation of permanent residence. She can't find the paper that was stapled into the passport. She has a shiny visa (with RCMP's riding horses) and a number B xxx-xxx-xxx. There are several B numbers, actually. Is one of these the required number?
If not, how can we obtain it?

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
misterkel said:
We're filling out the application to sponsor and undertaking form IMM 1344EA - section A, Question 11: Record of landing/confirmation of
permanent residence number.

My sponsor (a permanent resident) needs her number from the IMM 5292 form - confirmation of permanent residence. She can't find the paper that was stapled into the passport. She has a shiny visa (with RCMP's riding horses) and a number B xxx-xxx-xxx. There are several B numbers, actually. Is one of these the required number?
If not, how can we obtain it?

That is all that I had when sponsoring my fella, so I just sent it with everything else and made reference to it in 'additional information' - I don't know if it made any difference to the process, but he has been sent his visa so I guess it was ok. Not great help I'm afraid....sorry!