+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1344 - Cosigner contact information

Yalena

Dec 9, 2017
Hi Yalena did you figured out how to resolve this? I am having the same issue
Hi Zien, no, I have not solved the issue. I have decided to send the form without the cosigner phone number. It doesn't seem to be mandatory, since I can validate the form without that and it stays validated after I open it to double check that all information is correct. So, good luck to us all!

Reactions: Zien

Zien

Oct 30, 2022
Hi Zien, no, I have not solved the issue. I have decided to send the form without the cosigner phone number. It doesn't seem to be mandatory, since I can validate the form without that and it stays validated after I open it to double check that all information is correct. So, good luck to us all!
Hi Yalena, Ok thank you so much i am just going to do the same ☺ I think that is better than having it says “Not validated” i appreciate your response, Good luck! I hope we be reunited with our loved ones soon! God bless ❤

Reactions: Yalena

Gurvy

Dec 4, 2022
Hi Yalena, Ok thank you so much i am just going to do the same ☺ I think that is better than having it says “Not validated” i appreciate your response, Good luck! I hope we be reunited with our loved ones soon! God bless ❤
Hello Yalena, I am also getting the same error. As you have submitted it without the co-signer phone number, have you received any response for your application? kindly guide. Thanks

Yalena

Dec 9, 2017
Hello Yalena, I am also getting the same error. As you have submitted it without the co-signer phone number, have you received any response for your application? kindly guide. Thanks
Hello Gurvy, I have not received the AOR yet.

Gurvy

Dec 4, 2022
IMM 1344 gives country code error during validation after entering contact information (i.e.canadian phone no). Is it ok to submit application without Co signer's contact information?
Hello, have you submitted the application without co-signer contact information in 2019? Kindly advise. Thanks

Gurvy

Dec 4, 2022
Hi everyone, did you find a solution to this co-signer contact information error ?? I am currently facing it and do not know what to do
Hello Melissa, have you submitted the application without co-signer contact information in 2021? Kindly advise. Thanks

Gurvy

Dec 4, 2022
When i choose Canada, country code automatically comes 1. I cant write it. But why it shows error if it is automatic. So confused.
Hello, i am also getting the same error. have you submitted the application without co-signer contact information in 2019? Kindly advise. Thanks