+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS test result withheld...!!

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
uetian119 said:
what is statement and supporting documents?
At the end of the email they indicated that I can offer any information that may support my test performance on 05 March 2016, by sending a scanned handwritten statement.

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
I called the BC today, they said that some results of the exam taken on the 5th of March have been released!!!!
did anyone receive his/her result???

sk6492

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
guys, any updates?

zeeS1

Apr 1, 2016
I was supposed to get an update on 11th April but haven't received any.
The customer care asked me to wait until 6:30 for an update as even they didn't have any updates.

Did anyone receive any updates on their result?

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
Some poeple received this mail from British Council, concernig the exam of 5 March.

"We should now be able to provide you a decision on your result by 15 April, 2016. We will keep you informed of any change to this timeline.
We apologize for any inconvenience the delay in issuing your results is causing you. We know how important it is for you to have your result as soon as possible and we are making every effort to provide a decision on your result at the earliest.
Regards,
IELTS Administration
British Council Islamabad ".

hrs321

Apr 8, 2016
Any update yet???

These IELTS motherf***** are the worst pieces of s### and fraudsters around. They should mention it in bold that result can be delayed by as much as 4 months along with the 13 day result period they so proudly boast about.

God damn thieves.

Priyanka2305

Apr 15, 2016
Hello all,

I took my IELTS General Test on 2nd April and my test results were today. I was informed that my test results have been withheld for security and quality control measured by Univ of Cambridge, which has partnered with British Council, IELTS. I called British Council today to seek a detailed explanation. They were very clear and shared that random candidates' results are picked to verify and do a quality check. `As British Council conducts exams at 3rd party venues such as a Hotel banquet or so, it's important for Cambridge Univ to make sure the test was conducted as per their quality standards, all breaks digitally noted, photographs taken and all other procedures followed.

This WITHHELD has NOTHING to do with malpractice, which was also confirmed. I was also told that there is nothing to worry and this is a regular process followed. The test results of the "withheld candidate" will be declared to British Council first so that the scorecard could be arranged for and dispatched to the registered address. It has nothing to do with PERFORMANCE of the candidates as well, as the list is very randomly selected.

Hope this clears the doubts of all. Hope we ( for those whose results are withheld) get our results soon.

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
Thanks for detailed answer :)
Time is an imp factor and BC has no time limit for withheld results, it could be more than 3 months which is too much for person who wants to process PR soon.

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yeah, Even my test result is withheld , I gave the test on 5th March..Every time I get a new date for the updates...Now I got a msg saying that I will get the update on 29th April..Really frustrating!!

loulitta

Apr 1, 2016
savyy said:
Yeah, Even my test result is withheld , I gave the test on 5th March..Every time I get a new date for the updates...Now I got a msg saying that I will get the update on 29th April..Really frustrating!!
They told me that it will be released by 22nd April. savyy where did you take the exam?

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yeah..just now got a msg from IELTS that my result is released and will be dispatched..much relieved!